🌸The Mysterious Museum🌸

(Sorry for the delay! I had bad internet for a while, and I was a bit sick)

"___." Atem stood up, giving me a soft curious look.
"How did that go?" Diva asked, preparing if he needed to scare Kaiba from being mean to me.
Bakura looked at me with his chocolate-colored eyes.

"It wasn't that bad," I replied. Atem however could sense something else was on my mind. Because it didn't seem to be bad, he let that slide for now.

"Well, that is good. Tell me, is there somewhere else you would like to go to?" The Pharaoh asked

I wanted to see Yugi. When that crossed my mind. I looked across the street to see Joey and Yugi. My eyes lit up seeing Joey and Yugi. It was so long since I saw that blonde. He looked happy.

I waved my hand to them. Joey's eyes widen in shock as he sees the figure of the Pharaoh standing next to me. He then looked at Yugi, then back at me. Checking to make sure his eyes weren't playing games with him.

Yugi smiled and placed his hands on his friend's shoulder telling him to keep walking.
"I will explain later, let them enjoy their time," Yugi whispered to Joey.

Atem raised his arm waving back at Joey. Finally, he was able to smile within his own form.

I began to walk forward, and Atem followed me. Bakura and Diva parted ways with us once again.

'Hmm.. I guess Yugi will be out for a while."

My eyes fell on a large billboard.

"Steps to Ancient Egypt." I read.

"A new exhibit." Atem's eyes widen.

"This seems different, a ride? maybe even an extension to the museum."

"My, that sounds intriguing. Would you like to see?"
I read more. It was going to open tomorrow.

"Sure, why not. Let's take Yugi with us."

Atem nods with a smile. "Sounds like a great idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Next morning)

"Where is it!?" I scrambled around the room looking for my shirt. It was the perfect shirt for this.

I had clothes tossed out to the side. "Noo! Where are you!" I was panicking. You may as why I didn't just grab another shirt. Because this shirt was rimmed with golden trips in the sleeves. It was a black thick sleeveless shirt similar to the black shirt Atem and Yugi wore a lot in the past. Except mine had gold in it. Why did I have this? was because..

Years ago, Before Atem left us. He bought me a gift. Yugi was there to help him. He had a shirt made by a tailor similar to his but with gold trimming. It was a memory, a very nice memory of him. I took really good care of it.

"___I was just wondering if you ar-....." Atem slowly pushed the door open. Seeing the mess I made with everything. He looks down seeing a familiar shirt by his feet.

Atem kneeled down and picked it up, and cleared his throat. Maybe I didn't hear him. "Are you alright___??"

His voice finally caught up to me, I turned to look at him. I took at him a bit embarrassed, then at his hand. 'Seriously?' He had the shirt I was looking for. Atem looked at me waiting patiently, he was a bit worried to see that this is what I have done.

I walked slowly up to him, stepping over my stuff. I reached out and grabbed it from his grasp. "A...h...thanks." I backed up slowly with my shirt, but he did not move he looked at me more. His brows furrowed a bit.

"D-don't ask....I just..."

He slowly nods his head. "Oh right, I was..going to say we are ready to go. I-if you are...?"

I turned around and slipped the shirt on I was looking for.

"I'll be right there."

"Very well." Atem nods with a soft smile. I glanced at his violet eyes for a moment, his liner was extremely good today. I looked at myself in the mirror. I quickly called Atem. "W-wait....!"

"Y-yes?" He slipped back into my room.

"C-could you....do my...makeup..?" My hands were shaking, I was a bit nervous. The last time I asked him to do this was in the Ancient Egypt realm after I came back for the second time.

He tilted his head with a happy smile. "Of course." He gracefully walked over and picked up the liner. I sat down and waited as he carefully drew my eyeliner.

'She is wearing the shirt I gave her all those years ago. I'm surprised she still has it.' Atem thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Small Time Skip, Outside)

"Oh wow..." I thought I only meant Yugi, I was sooo wrong.

"Hehe, thought you could go a special day with Atem only  huh?" I was surprised to see Joey. Yugi smiled shyly. "Well, he heard and said he wanted to join us. I couldn't say no." Yugi scratched the back of his head.

Atem's eyes were glittering still. "Wait up.!" I turned my head to see another familiar face. "Diva," I spoke.

"Hi. I thought it would be good to have him join us too." Yugi smiled.

'Ahaha...yeah..create some more tension.

"Good idea Yugi, this will make it a memorable day for us."Atem smiled, as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I believe it's time for us to go visit this place. Ready?" Atem spoke to us, his eyes fell on me, giving me a gentle smile.

"Right.!" Yugi smiled, as Joey clung to him all happy to see us again.

-To Be Continued!🌸