🌹Ghostly Presence🌹Part 2

( Here you go a new chapter! Hope you all enjoy it !)

A chill hit me by the tone of Atem's voice.

"Do you see them?" I asked him.

"No... but I sense something." He looked a bit frustrated. Atem looked down in the direction where Yugi and the others went, farther into the exhibit.

"Stay here, don't leave my side." "R-right.. I won't." I replied to him. He was tense, his Pharaoh-like bravery was showing more. Protect was ridding in his mind.

"Do you think it's dangerous?" I asked him, following his lead. We walked closer to our group. 'Here we go...more ancient magic. Not that I dislike it, but if it wants to kill us different story.' I mentally thought.

"I'm not sure ____." He glanced at me with those violet eyes. For a moment, he made himself look less frustrated and more caring. I wasn't that scared at all. As long as Atem was here, I would feel was less in danger because the man is like practically a god.

"Are you cold..?" Atem asked me, he looked concerned. I shook my head and muttered in a shy voice. "No.."

"Your shaking....." His concerned soft voice made me feel embarrassed. "Don't worry about me..., just focus on what's happening."

"____..." He sighed. "Very well, if that is what you wish." Still, he kept me close to his side.

"Shouldn't we tell the others about this?"

"This way. We will do just that." I followed the Pharaoh's lead. 'He's so worried, and tense. I can see it on his face, and eyes.'

"Oh hello, enjoying the exhibit?" Yugi greeted us with a smile, but then he glanced at Atem's face. right away he could tell something was troubling his dear friend the Pharaoh.

"Wait, what's wrong?" Yugi dropped his voice to a low whisper." I am but...-" I let Atem fill him in.

" I believe we are being watched..., a spirit.." Yugi nods his head understanding now. "Do we know anything of this spirit?"

Atem shakes his head. "I'm afraid even I do not..though..I believe that vase falling was the cause of it."

"Atem...?" I placed my hand on his arm. "Yes___??" He tilted his head. "Let's just keep going for now. Pretend nothing is happening. Maybe...this spirit isn't bad." I could see the golden eye on his forehead glow a bit. Atem's mystical energy was still floating around him. "Very well...I can see why you think this way."

(Time Skip)

So far everything was peaceful. Everyone was smiling. Atem was fascinated by some things he saw. This surprised me because he was sorta a living pharaoh from that time period. I was happy to see Atem seemed pleased with all this. Still, I felt.. embarrassed around him. It was hard to describe.

Yes, I wanted to be near him, but I also didn't want to be too close. I was unsure still, about how we would end up, or would be together in the end. I needed time to think about my future. I guess I did have time though. If Atem was here, even at his real age, but young-looking self. I also had time to spare as well.

"___ tell me..!" Diva happily stepped over to me, putting his arm over my shoulder. Grinning at me happy. "W-what is it Diva?" I tried to smile. He was getting in my bubble, was this on purpose??

"I can see there is some attraction between you two, but just how much do you like the Pharaoh?" Diva pulled me down closer to the ground by bending my back down with him more. It didn't hurt, but he was whispering to me on purpose. So I could whisper back to him.

I sighed a bit." Diva.. I need time still to think about my actual future. So Yes I like him a fair big amount, but..even if. Would I have to live in ancient Egypt with him or have him live here? I just don't know."

"Hmmm... I see. By the look in his eyes, I believe he wouldn't mind either. As long as you are happy." Diva's long locks fell over my shoulder. I nod my head. "Well...whatever you choose I'll still be here." I lightly moved Diva's hair off my shoulder. So I wouldn't pull it. "Let's just get out here in one piece. Remember that Pyramid..?"

Diva's eyes lit up, he averted his head slightly. "Of course. How could I ever forget that..." We were almost buried alive. Without Diva, I may have not found Atem so easily.

"Okay, how about Diva? When we have time. Let's go back to explore more pyramids in Atem's homeland. Hopefully, things will be more tame then. Deal?"

"Deal..!" He patted me on the shoulder letting me go. During this Atem couldn't help but catch glances at the two of us talking. Atem trusted Diva around me.

I didn't get the chance to see what happened, but something suddenly caused Atem to lunge out in my direction. Atem ran at Diva and I. "Atem??" Yugi blinked.

"What's happening?" Joey couldn't understand what caused Atem to suddenly run back.

"_____..!"

"Huh??" I gasped. Suddenly we all felt a strong rush of air, with so much power that it threw us backwards. My feet left the ground. I feared I was about to crack myself off the cave walls. Before my head went up. I was Atem's was go pale, his face flooding with concern and stress.

 I was Atem's was go pale, his face flooding with concern and stress