🌹Golden Tunnels🌹Part 2

( Just a little look into my plan for this museum arc. At least that's what I'm calling it. I plan to drag this out for a while, I want to throw in so much detail that I can think of. After all, Atem returned again! Prepare yourself for lots of fluff, and adventure)

My feet touched down. I let go of the ladder slowly. 'Pft I'm dumb, did I expect some alarm to go off?'

I stepped aside so the others could follow me. I glanced down the golden tunnel that was littered with Ancient Egyptian writing. I could see flashes of cameras in the distance. I glanced down at the sign on the wall next to me.

'Photography is welcomed' I read.

"Feww finally." Joey sighed.

A hand on my shoulder almost made me jump. "S-sorry." I heard Atem's voice. He quickly let go of me. I turned my head to look at him. His forehead was lightly glowing still. "Oh don't worry haha. Come on let's go."

"This place is mysterious indeed." Diva glanced around.

 By the look in Atem's violet eyes. It told me not to fear, that he wouldn't let anything happen to us. He had the power to back it up as well.

I sighed and followed walking a bit quicker then the rest.

"I wonder if she is scared of being underground?" Yugi asks.

"Well, she was alright when we visited pyramids and places in my home. Though I think a little caution is good." Atem replied to his best friend Yugi.

My feet stopped at two walking points. One had a sign about a water ride, the other was a place to look at artifacts. It sunk in that there were possibly hundreds of people here in this exhibit with us. We were definitely not alone.

"Mommy let's go see this please..!" a little kid jumped up pointing at the ride. The mother was hesitant. "Well ____, which way would you like to go?" Atems softly spoke trying not to spook me.

'Why is his third eye still glowing..?? I just don't let it.' Was there really danger here??

I glanced at Yugi, who only smiled and nodded. "Uh what about you what would you like to see?" I asked the Pharaoh.

"Oh it doesn't matter to me, we will all see it eventually." He smiled.

'Dark..are you there?' I haven't seen the Magician in a while. I see their figures float up to me from further inside. 'Oh yes hello lady ____. The Pharaoh magician and I were exploring already inside. How can I assist you?'

'Atem is glowing...is there some strange energy inside?' They glanced at Atem. He spoke to me inside my mind again. 'We don't see anything dangerous yet, not strange bad energy. However, he is certainly reacting to something in here.'

I nod my head. 'Thanks.'

"I pick the water ride then." I continued walking towards the path of the ride.

"Oh yeah! we can relax on a boat!" Joey said happily.

"Boat huh? more like trapped."

Yugi giggled a bit and looked at me with a tilted head. Atem just blinked trying to figure out why  I said that.

"Please refrain from getting out while the ride is moving. Also, this boat won't rock so easily so don't worry about moving so much that you will fall out."

The ride instructor said to us. Atem grabbed my wrist and made me follow him to the front of the ride. "This is the best spot."

'I should have known...because he is a Pharaoh.'

Yugi and the other sat behind us. We had a couple of strangers join us at the back too. They seemed excited. I glanced back at Atem and noticed his third eye stopped glowing. It was gone.

'Oh..how strange.' The puzzle around his neck seemed fine too.