Confronting The Kaiba Part 1

( Can't wait to share more with you guys on this book!)

I sat in the spare room Yugi gave me. I could hear the two men, Atem and Yugi. Talking in the room next to mine. They were catching up.

'Well they should, they spent years together.'

I remembered that I should tell Bakura I was back, but I was a bit shy to text him now. ' Maybe I should go sleep.' I wasn't that hungry anyways. I never said a word for the rest of the day to them. I just quietly went to sleep.

Later on Atem. Walked to my room's door, and knocked. I awoke for only a moment, hearing knocking. I stared blankly at the door. Instead of answering it, I ignored it and went back to snoozing.

Atem stood there by the door quietly, his head hung a tiny bit, seeing as he got no reply. "Don't worry, I'm sure she is just sleeping," Yugi whispered.

Atem nods, and heads to his room too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up feeling much better. 'Dark? you there.' I called in my mind to my duel spirit.

I was greeted by the magician with a small bow. 'Ah stop...I'm not royalty.' I giggle slightly.

"No, however, I'm sure Atem would like to treat you like one, and so will I."

'Can you do me a favor, and see if anyone else is awake?'

"Of course," Dark replied. He literally walked through the walls. I was embarrassed to walk out to notice we all needed the bathroom, at once and we all just stood there. Messy hair and eye bags. Especially with a room full of men. I also wanted to go for a walk, a nice quiet walk.

After finding out it was dead quiet, I got ready and left for a walk. Not noticing Yugi seeing we walk down the street. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and tilted his head.

*Knock knock*

"Yugi are you awake?" Atem was calling. "Y-yes..! sort of.." Atem opened the door, his eyes wide."

Atem dressed in casual clothes he asked Yugi a question. "Have you seen ____?? or have any idea where she is?"

"W-what...why.?" Still sleepy Yugi asked, not exactly replying.

Atem sighed and took a deep breath. "Please Yugi tell me if you know something..."

Yugi sat up, and replied. "I was half asleep still, but I think I saw ____ walking outside."

Atem's violet eyes lighten up. Feeling better for a moment, till another feeling hits him. 'Kaiba is prowling around though.' Atem didn't like that idea. "Thank you, but I must go."

"Ah no problem.!" yugi smiled.

!" yugi smiled

I was going to go to a cafe to eat something. Not realizing Kaiba has been around once around, curiously looking around the city.

During this time Bakura was outside too, on a different street.

My mind was caught off by the sound of footsteps rushing towards me. I turned on my heel. Surprised to see Atem running in my direction.

"Oh hi." I pretended like nothing was happening. "Yes, hello."

"So..what's happening?" I looked at Atem curiously. He looked a bit worried, but happy to see I was okay.

"You..know you shouldn't be walking around alone, not after you just arrived back."

'What..?' I looked at him confused. "Alright....?" I said to him. He sighed.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." Those words just barely touched Atem's ears. he had Kaiba on his mind.

Yeah, Kaiba was dumb at times, but wouldn't kill anyone, he wasn't that stupid.

A small cough came not far from us. Atem and I looked to see who was there.

"Diva." I smiled.

"Morning you two." He noticed how tense Atem was. He wasn't even sure what to ask, by how Atem just stood there. 'Ugh...right..must be Kaiba.....Pft.' 

'W-well if you excuse me, I'm hungry." I began to walk away from the two who kept looking at me and then at each other.

"There goes your Queen." Giggle Diva.

"Ah huh..!?" Atem swallowed, blinking at Diva's random words. He was speechless.

'Queen or not....I will not let her go so easy Pharaoh.' Diva smirked to himself.

"I should go." Atem followed in my direction, just in case.

Meanwhile, Bakura was just crossing the street, when Diva heard a familiar voice

Meanwhile, Bakura was just crossing the street, when Diva heard a familiar voice. "Well well, isn't this a surprise."

Diva turned on his heel. Faced with a kind but changed Bakura. "Ah hello there. Yes, it has been a while." Diva politely replied.

"So tell me, how was Egypt? Was it as thrilling as you remember?" Bakura's eye landed on the figure of the Pharaoh.

"Oh my..! is that really?"

"Diva it is. The Pharaoh has returned, with a different goal in mind. As for you, you seem well Bakura." Diva added.

"Well, better than that spirit controlling me. I feel different though."

"Hmm...yes. I can tell, I may not have my powers anymore. You look..more like the thief king, but much nicer. Ah ____ spoke of that."