Notice: A New Start

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for reading this story, and sorry for the extremely late post. I've been busy with school, uni and other personal matters, so I wasn't able to write for a long, long while. When I did manage to revisit this story, I honestly was expecting less people to take interest in this story, but based on the views, favourites, and your messages, many of you seem to have enjoyed it. Because of this, I thought the right thing for me to do would be to pick up from where I left off and properly complete this story.

However, when I reviewed my story and story layout/plan back when I was still writing, I spotted a lot of plotholes and unnecessary parts that didn't lead to anywhere. So, I'm planning on re-writing the story, starting by coming up with a more planned out story-line and more detailed roles and profiles of each character. I'll be keeping Guinevere, of course, though most likely with some tweaks to her character role/personality.

It will take a while for the story to fully develop, since I'm currently still busy with other personal commitments and issues, and will most likely hit multiple writer's block here and there as I haven't written in ages. But, I'll try my best to work on a new, more well-developed version of this story and release it whenever I can.

Once again, thanks for your patience and support by reading/enjoying this story!