tickle monster

blazingmoonshine here's another for you. It's in a new book for requests. Hope you like it.

'here comes the tickle monster' he grins, reaching his hands out to tickle you.

you manage to dodge his hands, running down the hallway, giggling like a little girl and it reminds you of your younger years with your dad.

*flashback*

'Daddy stop!!' you giggle, trying to wiggle your way out of his hold.

but he keeps tickling your sides, making you giggle harder.

'can't escape the tickle monster' he grins.

*end of flashback*

he smirks, chasing after you and when you reach a dead end, he laughs mischievously, reaching his hands over to your sides.

'don't you dare!' you shout.

he tackles you to the sofa, his hands grabbing at your sides once again.

'can't escape the tickle monster' he laughs.

his fingers brushes over your delicate skin with featherlight touches, making your body tingle. it's soft strokes that touches your sides, making you squirm beneath him. giggles echoes through the room.. your giggles and that makes his heart burst, pounding out of his chest.

'please' you plead.

your breaths are becoming staggered, eyes glossy with tears as he continues to stroke your sides with the pad of his fingers. then, he stops altogether. his doe-eyes are gazing at you, chests colliding with yours as you both regain your breaths. brushing hair out of his face, you can't help but look up at him too, with those same doe-eyes. he looks soft.. no super soft and you can't help it, kissing his lips with tenderness while mumbling a 'i love you'.