sleepless night before exams

cinema_Sunflowervol6 this one is for you ❤️❤️❤️

'can't sleep.. love?' he questions with a rasp in his throat.

he pulls you in his arms, letting your face bury into his chest.

'no.. i'm sorry i woke you up' you answer.

you fiddle with your fingers, taking in a shaky breath. nervous.

'oh.. love' he coos.

he presses a kiss to your forehead, running his fingers through your hair.

'don't be nervous.. angel. gonna ace those tests' he assures you.

he lifts your face, your glossy eyes staring back at him and his face immediately softens.

'oh no.. angel. don't cry' he coos again.

you sniffle, hiccup, trying to calm down your tears.

'shh— shh. angel.. gonna do jus' fine' he assures you.

lil giggles later, you're fast asleep in his arms, dreaming away.
•••

when morning breaks, you're about to go make yourself breakfast and pack your bag when he grips his arms around you tighter.

'noo.. not yet' he whines.

you press a gentle kiss to his cheek, running your fingers through his curls.

'need to pack m'bag' you tell him.

but he only grips your waist tighter, burying his face in the crevice of your neck, leaving a light kiss there.

'all done.. angel' his voice muffles between your skin. 'jus' want some cuddles'.

and you do for the most part of the morning. soft mooches. delicate touches. until it's time to leave.

he watches you mouth a soft 'i love you'. gentle eyes gazing at his soft emeralds.

'i love you too' he mouths back, sending you an air kiss.

then you disappear, heading straight to the exam room.

he's so smitten. lucky to have found his soulmate. his everything. you..