not easy

EllaBrown025 this one's for you. cute little one.

it's not easy as a single parent, working nine to five, cooking dinners, getting them ready for bed. then packing school lunches, tying their hair, getting them dressed. in the mornings. it's exhausting and Harry knows it.

his angel is only four. she has your eyes, lips. but his curls, nose. the perfect mix.

it brings him to tears, seeing so much of you in her.

she cries in the crevice of his neck, mumbling a 'she was a meanie'

it breaks his heart seeing her like this. upset. he gently rocks her back and forth, mumbling 's'alright, bean' 'jus' take big breaths for me'.

he then presses delicate kisses all over her face, tickling her sides. she giggles, hair bouncing everywhere.

'no daddy.. no' she begs.

eventually he stops, holding her close to his chest. she's looking at him with soft eyes. that look you gave him so many times before.

he sees so much of you in her. her giggles, smile. the way she talks. and the way she walks. it's almost bringing him to tears.

he tells her to go apologise to her friend tomorrow. make up for the silly fight they had. then tickles her again.

he loved her with all his being, wanting to cherish every milestone with her..

three hearts unfortunately became just two, with one home. but he loves her.

always will.. forever.