through sickness and in health

Malaakkkkkk444 for you ❤️

his touch is delicate, gentle. fingers brushing against your skin.

your nose is blushed red. skin hot, sticky and pale. cheeks flushed.

'my poor baby' he coos.

tissues are scattered around. medication on the nightstand. thermometer too.

when he arrived home, he found you, trembling. body frail. skin hot and sticky. covered under the duvet.

he pressed his cheek against your forehead. it's hot.. fever.

your face crinkle to the gentle intrusion, a soft grunt leaving your mouth.

'shh— shh' he whispers.

his voice is tender, honey like. his words brushing against the softness of your skin and a subconscious smile appears on your face.

he would untangle himself from you. but he doesn't want to wake you. sleeping peacefully.

he continues to brush his fingers against your skin. gentle strokes keeping you calm.

then he presses a drawn-out kiss to your temple, mumbling soft words.

he doesn't want this feeling to fade. skin to skin contact, heart beating in the same rhythm as yours, bursting with so much happiness.

even sick, he can't help admire your beauty. you're ethereal. Aphrodite.

'i promised through sickness and
through health. gonna keep it' he whispers.

the medication is wearing off, your eyes fluttering open. tears are falling, body shaking. you hate this feeling. hate it so much.

's'alright, angel' he coos.

his fingers brushes away your tears, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

throughout the night, you snuggle against him. sleeping, eating and watching tv.

and by tomorrow you no longer have fever.

he promised through sickness and through health.. and he stuck by it.

always will.