surprises at the studio

favbrowneyedbrunette this one's for you. as you can see i added 'i will' from The Beatles as the song for this story. hope you love it ❤️❤️❤️

'i'm sorry' is spoken softly against your skin. 'i'm so, so sorry'.

he chokes on soft sobs, face buried into the crevice of your neck.

it was too quiet when you entered the house about an hour ago. no soft music playing from the record player. no candles lit or fresh scent of the home spray that supposedly keeps the ambience calm.. and certainly no boyfriend who promised to cook you a fancy meal before netflix and chill. so when you called him, a rasp in his voice when he answered a 'hello', he cursed under his breath.

'm'sorry.. peach. been held at the studio' he apologised, voice shaky.

you decided to drive by, talking to him over the phone the whole way there. 'm'not mad.. bubs'. 's'alright..'. 'awe bubs.. don't cry'.

when you arrived at the studio, he buried his face in the crevice of your neck, a sobbing mess.

now he's crying out apologies, peppering your neck with gentle kisses.

'i didn't mean to forget.. i jus— '

you cut him off with a soft smile, showing off your adorable dimples.

'i know bubs..' you assure him. 's'why i came over'.

while his kisses are delicate on your skin, his fingers tangle in your hair.

'missed you' he mumbles in between kisses.

'missed you too' you whisper.

he breaks apart, brushing strands of hair out of your face. the soft glow on your face, the soft gaze, it's beautiful. makes his heart burst, butterflies flutter in his stomach.

he nudges the tip of his nose against yours, cupping your face in his hands, whispering a 'wrote something for you'.

and things transpire from there. soft noises. soft touches. soft whispers. 'will you let me love ya forever?'. 'i always miss you'. 'lucky to have ya in my life'. 'my world.. my everything'.

he collapses beside you, catching his breath before you tangle together. he's staring deeply into your eyes as you stare deeply into his. chest colliding. hearts beating in sync. more messy kisses. whispers of 'i love yous'.

this.. right here.. is everything and more.