pregnancy scare

cinema_Sunflowervol6 here's another just for you.

'hey— hey, why are you ignoring me?' he asks you.

you avoid his gaze, clinging onto your textbooks. with softness, he peppers your face with kisses.

'please, angel' he begs.

and you finally look at him, whispering those words 'i might be pregnant'. he can't hear you. but when you repeat those words his face drops.

'bu— but we used pro— protection' his voice stutters. 'an— and we on— only had sex three ti— times'

'i know. but they're not always accurate' you tell him.

'well.. shit' he curses.

he paces the school hallway, running his fingers through his curls.

'have you taken a test yet?' he's asks you.

you shake your head.

'fuck.. y/n, you need to take one' his angry tone startles you.

'sorry, love' he apologises.

for a while you let him hold you, closing your eyes shut as tears begin to fall. body shaking beneath him.

'shh— shh, it's okay angel.. i promise' he comforts your tears.

'what if i am pregnant' your voice shakes.

he grips your waist tighter.

'we will figure this out once you've taken that test'.

and after school he's driving to the nearest pharmacy. he's holding your hand, looking through all the test options.

'jus' give me a few minutes' you tell him, taking in a shaky breath.

he's waiting by the toilets, biting at his nails.. and when you come out with an unreadable face, he holds his breath.

'it's negative' you tell him.

a sigh of relief falls from his lips and he holds you in his arms. but he can feel you shaking beneath him. he wipes away your tears and presses a drawn-out kiss to your temple. he mumbles a 'one day' 'jus' need to be careful for now' 'no more messin' around' 'still would've supported you if you were pregnant. not stupid..'.

and you kiss him, with such passion. mostly to shut him up.

'i love you' you mumble through the kiss.

'love you too'..