thigh riding {smut}

MS9812 also done a thigh riding smut for you too. It's short but hopefully good

there's just something about his tiger tattoo resting on his thigh that gets your cunt soaking wet

there's just something about his tiger tattoo resting on his thigh that gets your cunt soaking wet. it looks just so rideable.

at first you were nervous, cheeks flushed when you told him 'i want to fuck your thigh'. he assured you that he was okay with it. he held your hands and kissed each knuckle with care. that was when you tried thigh riding for the first time. he cleaned you up afterwards, brushing a wet towel over your flower.

tonight you were pathetically greedy for it, bunching your shirt up and removing your panties before pressing your cunt against the softness of his skin.

'fuck.. love' he grunts.

his one hand holds firmly against your waist, the other trailing up under your shirt and kneading your breasts. a soft moan falls from your lips, eyes staring at his with such lust. the tension is rising with every minute passing.
he begins to hastily unbutton your shirt, throwing it across the room. your figure, glowing under the moonlight, much more beautiful than Aphrodite can ever be.. and they say she was the most beautiful goddess of them all.

'shit.. H' you curse.

breath laboured, body trembling, you can feel your growing orgasm, just waiting to burst. he places his hands over your neck, breasts. then he presses his palm over your belly, whispering a 'gonna fuck my fat cock in there'. he's talking dirty to you, nibbling at your skin and soon you're collapsing on top of him, chest heaving as streaks of cum cover his tiger tattoo with a shine. it's fucking beautiful.. art.

'that was..' he mumbles into your hair. 'amazing'.

again he's brushing a wet towel against your flower, delicately cleaning your wet juices. he'll always take care of you after. no..  matter.. what.