oscar party {smut}

pgudelis this one is for you ❤️ it includes Miles Teller, Austen Butler and Zöe Kravitz. Hope you like it.

In which you have a fivesome.

the Oscar 'after' party is definitely a night you'll never forget

the Oscar 'after' party is definitely a night you'll never forget. dancing the night away to 'Let's Dance' by David Bowie and watching the queen Stevie Nicks perform 'Landslide'. then Cher, with a slight smile held her hand out for you as she sang 'believe'. it was all such a blur really.

you remember his soft touches against your exposed skin, whispering a 'you look beautiful, baby'. you remember the constant little pecks and make out sessions in the back of the room. some little conversations here and there. the 'i love yous' said every minute.

there was disco music playing by the end of the night. the both of you dancing the blues away till the early morning.

you're not shy when you run your finger across his collarbone. 'wouldn't mind sex.. with you.. and maybe a few others'. his eyes widen, grip tightening around you.

'need some cock' you confess.

your finger travels down his clothed stomach until it reaches the waistband of his trousers. you fiddle with it, eyes looking up at him innocently.

'that's if you want to..' you whisper in his ear.

then you mutter these words 'can you imagine your fat cock inside of my soaking cunt, while i'm fucked in the asshole and mouth'. he takes a gulp, his cock already hardening and you can feel it graze against you.

the time between is such a blur. eyes pooling with lust, as he carries you to the hotel room. Austen Butler, Miles Teller and Zöe Kravitz following suit. he's undressing you, licking a strip down your neck. then sucking harshly on your breasts.

as the night or early morning comes, you're a sweating mess, Harry thrusting from beneath you as Austen thrusts in your asshole. soft moans.. your soft moans are muffled by Miles fat cock making you gag. you look like a real hooker, makeup smeared, hair in every direction.

'you gonna cum, love?' Harry asks softly.

you simply nod your head, unable to say anything, eyes closed shut. you can feel it in the pit of your stomach, his cock to the hilt inside of you and then, with one last hard thrust, he buckles himself deep, holding your hips against him as streaks of his cum fills you to the brim. you follow shortly, streaks of cum falling down your legs. Miles can't keep up pulling out as he cums into your mouth. you swallow, looking up at him innocently. when he's done, he sits himself by the corner, jerking off.

'think you can handle one more, love?' Harry asks.

you don't have time to respond feeling Zöe's lips hungrily on yours. he begins to thrust in and out again, grunting here and there, a soft moan leaving your lips. she begins to make out with you, while he thrusts without mercy. eyes like the devil. lips curving into an evil smirk. he loves to see you whimper. desperate. and when you finally orgasm, this time harder, he jerks his hips, cock so deep, body trembling that he might give out. streaks of his cum is filling you up once again, making you whimper to the touch. his cock spent begins to soften around you before he finally pulls out. you're a panting mess. dripping with sweat. but the night is not over yet. Zöe gazes at your figure with her eyes. then trails her fingers between your breasts and dipping into your honey. fuck your dripping wet. without hesitation she sits beneath you, draping your leg over her shoulder as one hand presses firmly to your stomach. she's laying opposite from you, one leg tucked under your hip as you lay sideways. she's mumbling words. but your too exhausted. hot, sweaty mess is what you are. cum dripping from your cunt. eyes stinging with tears as your body trembles.

and when the early morning is over, Harry carries you to the bathroom, cleaning you up with tenderness.

'i love you' he whispers.

'i love you too' you whisper back.