dizziness

Malaakkkkkk444 this one is for you. you get anemia and Harry takes care of you.

you've been really busy for the month. writing assignments, preparing for exams and presentations, that you've been feeling stressed. all.. the.. time.

'hey, love.. got some snacks' Harry whispers softly.

with tenderness, he moves strands of hair out of the way, leaning in to kiss your cheek. he's been your saviour. bringing snacks, cuddling, making dinner, preparing baths.

'thanks' you smile.

you lean into the kiss, letting out a soft sigh. today has been really tough. finishing your last assignment and revising for your exam.

you're about to get up when all of a sudden you feel your head swirling. the room seems like it's dancing around you and there's two of Harry standing.

'woah.. there. easy, love' he sits you back down.

you've been feeling a lot more exhausted these days. but you didn't think much of it. assuming it was due to the late nights.

'have you eaten today?' he asks.

you simply shake your head, tears stinging your eyes.. and so he gently picks you up in his arms, carrying you downstairs to the kitchen where he sits you at the table. he's frantically searching through cupboards, finding anything substantial for you to eat. rice, crackers, pasta. then from the corner of his eyes, he sees your iron tablets. untouched. the most important thing.

'love?' he asks softly.

you look up at him and your eyes widen. fuck. you've been meaning to take those but had forgotten to take them most of the month. your eyes begin to well up, lips quivering as you mumble a 'i'm sorry'. he's quickly by your side, holding you against him as he coos.

's'alright, angel' he whispers.

his thumb brushes the back of your hand, lips pressed gently against your forehead. he begins to rock your body against his, swaying side to side and then prepares dinner. after, he runs the hot water and sits on the bathroom floor as he cleans your body and shampoo your hair. you've never had someone care for you so much, holding you in his arms as you drift off to sleep and in the early hours of the morning, he's feeding you breakfast and reminding you to take your tablets.

with a soft smile, you lean in, pressing your lips to his.

'thank you, handsome' you mumble.

from this day on he vouched to remind you everyday to take them. no matter what he's doing or where he is... he just has to.