we can't do this {smut}

cinema_Sunflowervol6 this one is for you Xx

'what the fuck' you see him standing at your door.

his words are slurred. eyes dazed. hair a mess. he's drunk.

'hiii.. angel' he stumbles in.

'hi.. Haz.. what the fuck' you try to push him away.

but his hands grip your waist, leaning in to kiss you. unaware of his actions.

'what the hell?!' you try to pry away from him.

in an instant he's stumbling through the hallway. his fingers tugging at the waistband of your jeans.

'we can't do this..' you push him out of the way.

but his hold is strong.. fuck.

he begins to suck bruises on your neck. one hand holding yours above your head. the other tugging the waistband again.

'Haz— ' you push him away.

but that choked moan falls from your lips. eyes dilated, hungry for his touch.

'we can't do this' you wrap your legs around him.

'i know' he carries you upstairs.

he's kissing down your neck, pressing your back against the wall. hands above your head. a soft moan falls from your lips. eyes closed shut as euphoria takes over.

'fuck— i missed you' he bites at your lip.

a whimper falls from your lips. your hands falling into his hair.

'tell me you miss me too' he grips at your jaw. 'please'.

his voice chokes.

with tears in your eyes, you whisper a soft yes, leaning in to kiss him. you need to feel those sweet honey lips again. feel the softness of them.

he leans in too, lips ghosting yours before he greedily attacks them. it's hungry cries. lust in your eyes.

'fuck i need you' you tug at his hair, kissing him just as greedily.

he begins to remove your top, sucking along your chest and collarbone and a soft moan falls from your lips.

he smirks against your skin. then continues to remove the rest of your clothes, leaving them in a puddle on the floor.

'do you want this' he nibbles at your ear.

you simply whimper. hands gripping his curls. he leans in sucking and biting at your neck again. palms pressed against the wall.

'words angel.. i need words' he nibbles at your ear again.

it's a breathy yes.

all things transpire from there. unbuckling his belt. tumbling onto the bed. soft moans. he's trailing kisses down your figure, reaching your cunt where he's sucking and biting.

'fu— fuck' you grip his hair.

he smirks between your skin. eyes looking up to see your face. your a mess beneath him, whimpering, shaking, screaming out his name.

'fu— fuck, yes.. H' you grip his hair tighter, your legs trapping him by the neck.

but he doesn't let you cum. instead pulls away and watches you in awe. panting, sweaty mess.

'what the fuck' you're about to scold him when he hovers over you.

'i fucking missed you' he presses soft kisses to your ear.

with a shallow breath, you gaze at his drunken eyes. he's staring back at you. hands cupping your cheeks. nose nudging against yours.

'i really fucking missed you' he whispers.

and your moan is caught under your breath. hands gripping the sheets. he thrusting long but gentle. eyes fixated on you. those words are hauntingly beautiful that rest in the back of your mind.

'fu— fuck' you trap your legs around him.

you need him. god you really need him. all of him. you need to hear his heart beat. feel his chest collide with yours. his heavy breaths and the sweat dripping to your skin. you need to hold onto every part of him you have left before he's gone.

when you orgasm along with him, he collapses, head nuzzling in the crevice of your neck.

'i fucking missed you. couldn't stop thinking about you' he presses soft kisses to your neck.

you hold onto him, whispering soft words and when morning comes.. he's gone. tears in your eyes. heart aching. it's all hitting you like a storm spiralling against the waves.

for now, all you have are memories. memories you hold onto forever.