protective

notcharli this is for you. Hope you like it.

he has a crush on you and the boys know it. so it isn't uncommon to find you sitting on his lap. his fingers stroking through your hair. soft whispers spoken. even nose nudges too.

it is quiet. just the two of you alone, talking, laughing, cuddling against his chest.

he's been over protective over you ever since you came into his world (being the youngest of the group. 14) hiding you from paparazzi and the constant questions they ask. 'are seeing anyone from the band?' 'who are you dating?' 'what's it like being part of the band?' 'is it Harry? is he your boyfriend?' to which he simply replies with 'leave her alone'.

so it's strange to find himself glaring at the boys arguing about you.

and when Zayn kindly asks if you want to sit on his lap, Harry grips around your waist tighter, glaring at him with cold eyes.

'she's not moving. so piss off' he yells.

the boys are a laughing mess. which confuses him. his brows knitting together.

'we're just messin' with ya' Liam tells him.

they do find it annoying that he gets all of the attention from you. makes them roll their eyes seeing how close you both are. but they wouldn't have it any other way, knowing you make him happy.