storm

OneDIRECTION38725 this one's for you ❤️❤️

storms. you hated it. the thundering sounds, hot flashes vibrating through the day.. but mostly at night.

brushing his thumb over your cheek, Harry whispers a 'shh.. shh, lovebug'. your eyes are slowly drifting off to sleep, fading into a peaceful slumber.

but then.. BANG. you flinch, whimpering at the thundering sound. your body begins to tremble, eyes fluttering open, welling with tears. he whispers a 'shh.. shh. s'no need to cry, petal'. then brushes the tears away with his thumbs.

your mother is leaning against his shoulder, softly whispering too.

BANG. there goes another. you crawl over, burying your face in the crook of his neck, mumbling a 'make it stop, daddy'. his heart flutters, squeezes out of his chest. 'i'm sorry, angel' he whispers.

your mother begins to run her hand through your curls, whispering softly a 's'alright, lovebug.. we're right here'.

after the storm, he finds you nestling against his chest, eyes slowly closing into a peaceful slumber. he continues to brush his thumb over your cheek, mumbling soft words.

and when your finally asleep, he covers you under the blanket, resting in the middle. between him and your mother. he gently brushes through your curls, eyes soft and sleepy and soon, slowly drifts of to sleep too.

your mother's heart swoons at the sight. his hand holding you close to his chest, lips in your hair. she rests her head back on the pillow, draping her arm over you.

'night, night.. my loves' she whispers, drifting off to sleep too.