bad days ☔️

Malaakkkkkk444  this one's for you

'i hate this feeling' you confess

a soft 'i know, love' is mumbled as he nuzzles his face into your hair, swaying your bodies gently side to side. he's holding you so close, breathing you in.. as if he might lose you.

he saw the signs. your world crumbling. the pain in your eyes. saw the tears, the restless nights and the quiet 'i can't do this'. and one morning, he heard your broken voice. 'H..'.

things changed after that.. and for the worst. you began losing appetite, closing yourself in the bedroom, struggling to get up in the morning, losing motivation.. and he feared that he would lose you. his world.

you broke down in tears, struggling to breath, hearing those three words 'you have depression'. the weight, somewhat lifted. but your mind, like waves crashing heavily against the shore, spiralled into uneasiness and you almost felt sick. Harry though, took your hand, squeezed it gently and kissed each knuckle with tenderness.

in the car, he simply rested your head against his hoodie, mumbling a 'it's going to be okay, angel' before pressing a drawn-out kiss to your temple. 'rest.. precious' he encouraged and you did, drifting to a peaceful slumber as he drove you home. he carefully carried you up the stairs, gazing at your sleeping figure and slowly rested your head against the plush pillows.

while holding you close, he strokes your hair, whispering a 'it's okay to have bad days' and that breaks you. your clinging onto him, hands fisting the softness of his sweatshirt as you sigh heavily. he's mumbling in your hair encouraging words and whispering  'i love you' repeatedly.

your delicate, your heart is and it stings his own to see you like this. always..

'i've got you, angel' he whispers.

his thumbs gently brushes away the tears, leaving a drawn-out kiss to your forehead. he's untangling himself from you, only to brush his thumb against your skin. he's encouraging you to take your meds, pecking your lips after with a wide grin.

'that's it angel' he praises.

you cuddle into his side, whispering a 'i love you' into the softness of his chest. he smiles, gripping around you tighter mumbling a 'i love you too'..