The Secret

"Mamma mia..." Luigi uttered to himself as he wiped his forehead with the back of his arm.

Luigi slowly raised his head to look at Bowser, he bit his lip and quickly looked away, Bowser let out a charming chuckle, he moved his thumb under Luigi's chin to force him to look up.

"Hey~" Bowser purred.

Luigi's lip quivered. "H-H-Heeeeyyy..." He managed to say in a nervous tone.

Bowser hummed contently as his tail swayed behind him, he wasn't much of a tail wagger, but today, his tail was wagging.

"I would love to make you my husband..." Bowser purred as he stared intensely into Luigi's eyes.

Luigi gulped and slowly backed away.

"W-Woah... slow down there! Heh, it's just our first kiss..." Luigi chuckled nervously.

"Our first? You want more~?" Bowser smirked.

Luigi choked, he smacked his hand into his chest and tried to take a deep breath, he felt like he was going absolutely insane! His head was spinning, his heart was throbbing, his breathing was out of control and he could barely even think straight! Literally and figuratively!

Bowser leaned back against the cage and kept his eyes on Luigi, watching his every move, wondering what he would do next. After this kiss, he had become utterly obsessed with the green plumber, he didn't want to let him out of his sight!

Luigi glanced down at his hands and started to fiddle with his thumbs, he was so anxious, he wasn't sure what he was inclined to do! What did people usually do after a kiss? He had no idea! He felt so embarrassed! He wished he was just a little more confident to at least give Bowser something, he felt like he was disappointing the others with his quietness.

Bowser didn't mind the quietness, he was fine just staring and admiring Luigi's little movements, he was trying to enjoy it while he could! He knew at any moment Luigi was going to snap and realise what he had done, and once he did realise... he was going to go mental.

"That... was my first kiss ever..." Luigi mumbled.

Bowser smirked confidently.

"It was also mine!"

Luigi looked up, he tilted his head.

"Really...? Your first time? I'd think someone as attractive as you would have at least kissed once I mean- You... you did really well for your first time..." Luigi shyly muttered.

Bowser smiled.

"It's just the confidence."

Luigi chuckled and rolled his tongue, he leaned against the cage on the opposite side to Bowser.

"Yknow, it's kinda funny... I never thought in my right mind that I'd kiss anyone... and here I am! I kissed someone... a man... another species... a... oh no... oh no this is bad, this is very bad. Oh Dio, per favore aiutami! If Mario was to find out– you'd be through! He will rip you to shred, he will... he- he is NOT going to like this..." Luigi stood, he began to pace around the cage.

Bowser leaned back, he threw his arms behind his neck and rolled his eyes.

"Luigi."

Luigi continued to ramble words in italian.

"Sono condannato! Mi odierà! Come lo dirò alla mamma? Cosa ho fatto? Oh dio, per favore aiutami per favore!"

Bowser huffed

"Luigi!" He snapped which caused the plumber to jump.

"Ouuuh! I'm sorry Bowser! I- I'm just- this is really bad, I just kissed you! My brother's worst enemy! He won't forgive me if he ever finds out! He HATES you! More than anything! He won't let this be, he won't! He will genuinely- No- personally murder you! Then he'll punish me! He'll tell my mamma, he'll tell the family! They'll force me back! I'll have to live with the fact I let everybody down!" Luigi rambled on.