Piano Time!

Bowser stormed through the halls, stomping with every step, he aggressively pushed open his bedroom doors and then slammed them shut behind him. The Koopa's that guard his room jolted in their spot, it was clear to them that the king was upset... they assumed it had something to do with that moustache guy who he had brought to the castle, all of the Koopa kingdom had heard the news! Bowser had a new love interest, one who was nothing like Peach! It shocked a lot of the Koopa's but they knew not to question it, or else... they'd be steamed.

Bowser took a deep breath and tried to calm down, he slowly walked over to his grand piano, he pulled out the long piano chair and took his seat. Bowser looked up at his old song book and cringed. The book was a small dark brown, olden and torn book,with a picture of a tree and a small green gem within the centre, it had random pages folded in and bookmarks throughout. He had left the book open from the last time he played, the memory of Peach and his song that he dedicated to her was screaming back at him now. He growled and puffed steam from his snout before snatching the book from the piano stand and grabbing the pen that was slid in between the pages. He started to scribble on the page he wrote for Peach, crossing words out and replacing them with new words. It was a mess, but he could make sense of it. The music notes were on the separate page, while the lyrics were to the left.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[Poorly written by me, My images, My remake of 'Peaches']

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[Poorly written by me, My images, My remake of 'Peaches']

Bowser inhaled sharply as he looked over the words, he gave himself a nod when he found he was done, he placed the book back where it was and cracked his knuckles. Time for a new song. He adjusted his fingers on the keyboard and began to play the tune.

...

As for Luigi, he made his way back through the garden, being extremely careful not to fall, he was still extremely flustered from the events that took place at the pavilion, he wasn't just flustered from the events but frustrated! Not at Bowser, it was expected from the turtle to make a move like that... no, he was frustrated with himself! He almost fell for it! If Junior hadn't interrupted them he would've melted in Bowser's hands, become submissive to his command, he was so close to kissing him! He... really wanted too, but he knows deep down how wrong it was, not because of what Mario thinks, no! He knows his brother will just have to learn to accept it, but instead it was for his own benefit, he doesn't want to give into Bowser so soon, he wants Bowser to see he isn't easily manipulated, you see, Mario believes Luigi is this weakling, someone you can easily sway and manipulate into doing what another could want, Luigi wants to prove to his brother that he can be strong! That he can stand up for himself... besides if he can't prove that then there will never be any chance of Mario accepting the relationship. Luigi can love Bowser unconditionally, but still get the respect he deserves, he can't just fall into every trap he has, and obey his every command, which is what Mario is worried about... but Luigi will show him! He will show not only his brother and Bowser, but himself too, that he is strong, that he can stand up for himself, he isn't just some pushover! But god damn was Bowser so convincing, he had a way about him that caused Luigi's mind to go to mush, every time Bowser was close Luigi went vulnerable, especially this time, he was going to crack! It's odd actually, a part of him wanted to crack, he wanted to kiss Bowser, not only a kiss but... more! He wanted to officially start this relationship so bad! But he knew that was unlawful, he knew Bowser would never learn if he gave in, which is where his opposite thoughts come in, why he was glad Junior had interrupted.