Forgive me

Luigi groaned, he felt a sharp pain in his back, he pulled himself up into a sitting position and rubbed his eyes, where was he? Had he blacked out? He allowed his eyes to adjust to the light of the room, once he could see clearly he allowed his eyes to scan around the room. It appeared he was laying on a large soft bed, it had velvet covers and big black and red cushioned pillows. The floor had a dark red carpet and on the walls were large rose windows painted black around the edges. The room was dim but light enough to see around. On the left to the room was a massive grand piano, on the right to the room was a long red couch with a dark wood coffee table. In the middle was a black fluffy rug and on either side of the bed were black bedside tables, one with a frame that looked like a picture had been torn out of and the other with a glass of fresh water with ice... which means somebody had been in her recently. Luigi's head was throbbing with pain, he went to reach for his head with his left hand only for it to be yanked back by something. He spun his head to see his hand was cuffed and chained to the back of the bed he sat on. What the hell was going on!? His heart started to pick up speed, he began to hyperventilate as he scanned for something to get him out, everything was starting to come together, where he was, what had happened before he passed out! He must've fainted while In Bowser's grip... and now he was at Bowser's kingdom... and what appeared to be Bowser's room! Suddenly the door pushed open and in came Bowser, all high and mighty, behind him was a small old Koopa by the name Kamek, that was the one that did that dark magic on him when he was first captured by Bowser...'Bowser carried a tray in his hand on what appeared to be food of some sort, was that for him?

"Luigi! My dear! You're awake! You passed out on the way here! Oh well, I have food for you, water is beside you if you're thirsty, have you met Kamek?" Bowser smiled cheerfully while Kamek snarled at Luigi.

"W-Wh.. I... w-where am I?!" Luigi managed to stutter out as he scrambled back against the bed.

"My room, silly! Now just calm down and take the food, the chefs made you something delicious! mushroom fettuccine...? Is that what it's called" Bowser turned back to Kamek and asked.

Luigi gulped, his breathing was heavy and quick, his pupils were dilating like crazy and he could not stop trembling.

"Why are you doing this Bowser? I-I just want to go home! To my brother... oh god, my brother! Is he okay?! Y-You hurt him! You-"

"HE IS FINE!" Bowser shouted which caused Luigi to squeal and hug his knees in fear.

Bowser frowned and adjusted himself.

"He is fine... look, just eat your food, you look like you haven't eaten properly in weeks..." Bowser muttered as he placed the tray down on the bed.

Luigi stared at it, he refused to eat, not because he thought Bowser did something to it but because he hates to eat in front of people and hates to eat in general.

"I want you to take me home." Luigi spat harshly.

Bowser frowned, that hurt him, why did Luigi want to leave? His true love just wants to live him like this! That wasn't fair!

"Why? Is something wrong? It's the chains isn't it? I can remove them, do you need new clothes? I can have that arranged too!" Bowser rambled.

Luigi couldn't believe this idiot!

"Uhm, maybe it's the fact you LITERALLY KIDNAPPED ME!" Luigi shouted at him and pulled at his chain to try to remove it.

Bowser gasped and put a hand to his heart.

"I didn't kidnap you! I just... gave you a little push to come live with me!"

"You have me chained to a bed, Bowser.'' Luigi growled.