Family Comes First

There Luigi was completely bewildered, he was left defenceless, helpless, overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings, he had sweat dripping from his forehead and chest, his breath heavy and heart pulsating. He could barely think, his chest hurt so bad he felt like he was going to throw up! He sat still on the piano chair, his hands gripping tightly onto either side as he tried to process what had happened. He couldn't believe what he just did! Everything went so fast... Now, the first kiss with Bowser, that was magical, it was something new, something strange but safe... He had never kissed a single soul, he didn't know what to expect or how to react... it was different, in a good sense... while this time was different on a whole other level, it opened something inside of him, a feeling he had never felt before, a rush of an energy per say that was shooting through his body, and bursts of so many feelings crowding his mind at once, within the moment everything that had ever worried him had vanished within just seconds! Now Luigi isn't a desperate or needy type, he has never been driven by desire or want, but something changed when he was with Bowser... an aching hunger crawled through him, a yearning crave inside of him broke out, he acted irrational and desperate for more, he had lascivious thoughts swarming his mind... he showed hunger and desire within his eyes and he acted without impulse. This was not the nervous, anxious and shy Luigi everyone knew, no, he was something else in the state of lust and love, sure, still submissive, helpless and needy, but in a hunger-filled, touch deprived way. Every touch, every kiss, every movement, it sent chills down Lui's spine, a whimsical feeling he had never felt... oh he was swooned, he felt weak in the knees, his every breath burning, he craved more... he needed more. The young plumber boy from Brooklyn had never felt such a feeling before, it was all new, all exciting, a thrilling new feeling he refused to let go! He got a taste and now he had to have more. What was this exuberant feeling? He didn't know! But he wanted to feel more of it!

Luigi couldn't sit still, his heart was racing out of his untrimmed chest, he leaped from his spot and dashed out of the room, he turned the hall to the bathroom and slammed the door, locking it behind him. Luigi took a deep breath and turned to the mirror. He appeared so dishevelled and nothing barley happened! He let out a squeak of shock at how flushed his face looked, he moved his hands to his cheeks and felt the steam rising. He needed to freshen up before Bowser returned. He turned the faucet and cupped his hands together under the running tap, he then flushed his face with water and looked back up. It cooled him down but didn't solve his immense stress. He took a few deep breaths and pinched his tank top. He waved it out to calm and cool off, why was he so sweaty? Was this stress? Or something else?! A eustress per say! He felt like his head was spinning, he felt dizzy but alive! So much for trying to avoid affection, now he had dug deep, too deep.

Did Luigi feel any ounce of guilt for letting his pride go and to fall into Bowser's swoons? Kinda? But after the kiss none of it mattered! He immediately regretted not kissing him sooner! He has no idea how much time he has until Mario rescues him, and what then? There will be so much conflict! He doesn't know what the future holds, quite frankly, he is afraid, but when he is kissing Bowser? When their body's are chest to chest, when he could feel Bowser's breath against his neck, ohh the feeling he got! He forgot all his troubles in the world for that blissful moment and he wanted it again, his love was a drug, and he was addicted with one hit.

Luigi managed to calm down, he exited the bathroom and went back to Bowser's bedroom, he sat down on his bed and anxiously twiddled his thumbs as he waited. His feet were kicking beneath him and a big innocent grin was plastered on his lips. He was stimming with joy right now.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

As for Bowser, he walked down the hall and into a separate private room to talk to Kamek about the secret entails he had to share, the poor Koopa looked like a mess, He appeared flushed, his cheeks were still a dark scarlet red, his eyes seemed dazed, clearly distracted, he appeared to not fully be sane as his mind was elsewhere. Kamek would speak, Bowser would respond with a quick, 'mhm' but by his stance, his eyes and tone, you could tell the turtle was not fully listening. He couldn't take his mind away from Luigi... he was fixated and had this fervent desire to be close to the human again... Kamek could tell his mind was elsewhere, this angered him. The small old Koopa smacked his wand into Bowser's shell to grab his attention.