Chapter Four

Okay so when people say walking in the night is scary they are lying there ass off, because right now as Theo was holding my hand walking me in between trees, our breathing the only sound I can hear was nothing but heaven. "I had to get you out of there, I know you hate the smell of weed" He was smiling down at me as he spoke, the dimple in his cheeks becoming increasingly kissable, um I mean cute I meant cute, don't judge me. "Um yes sorry I actually don't like it but everyone else does so its okay. I guess I am boring" I look down feeling outwardly embarrassed, "Nothing wrong with not liking weed. You are always following the rules and trying your best to not hurt others. It makes you well you and Its the one thing that made me like you"  I can hardly breathe, I stare up at him while I'm walking "You mean as a friend right?" Why did I ask that? Oh my god Demi you could of been so smooth and now you look like a fucking idiot "No Demi I like you much more then a friend and I have for a while" I swear my heart just jumped out my chest, I  go completely red and then I bloody trip over a stick because my dumbass self was not looking where I was going. I was sure I was about to fall in the dirt and look like a complete fool but I don't instead Theo catches me his hands on my hips as I steady myself up "Th...th...thankyou" is all I can manage. He smiles at me and pulls me in closer causing me to yelp in surprise, my chest is against his and his looking down at me "Are you okay?" He asks, I am pretty sure his as breathless as me "I am okay" I whisper looking into those beautiful blue eyes, his blonde hair just covering there depths. I swear I'm in a trance or I am dreaming, that's it I am lying in my tent with Alexia and I am dreaming but no because I can feel every touch his doing, the way his hands has gone up my arm and is now holding my face, the burning sensation I feel in the pit of my belly, the way I can see his breath as his breathing. A  few seconds later his leaning in, I swear I am screaming inside, I close my eyes and wait for his lips to meet mine and when they do I swear I am dreaming. We....are...kissing, his lips are dancing with mine magically and it doesn't take long before his tongue starts doing the tango with mine where I'm moaning quietly in his mouth. The only thing that was ruining this beautiful moment, where all my dreams was coming true was I swear someone was watching us, I could feel my body tense up and every sense I had was on high alert. I slowly open my eyes and jump back in utter fright. Right in front of my eyes and behind Theo's back was the woman in my dream her eyes completely white, her face white and grey if that makes any sense, she was a corpse, her blonde hair dangling on the side of her shoulders, the tips tinged with red and I'm sure it was not dye, blood splattered on her dress but also there was droplets on her face. She was staring as I fell back on the floor landing hard on my bottom, Theo quickly came down to me on his knees and held my face he was saying something but I could not hear him at all, the only thing I could hear was the screeching noise of the woman speaking "Don't Trust" She was screaming it over and over again, I put my hands to my ears and pressed them in tight trying to block out the noise and suddenly everything went black. 

I woke up staring up at the top of my tent everything was light outside so I must have slept through the night. I rubbed my eyes and tried to remember the events from last night, so me and Theo went for a walk, he told me he liked me, I go red as I remember the kiss we shared but then something made me jump back. As I sat in the tent, the cogs in my brain turning round the white dead eyes jump into my brain. I saw a ghost, not just any ghost but one from my dreams, the woman with the long blonde hair, her eyes white, a corpse with blood splattered over her. I put my hand over my mouth and cannot stop my body from shaking, "I saw a fucking ghost" I whisper to myself. This cannot be real surely it isn't maybe it was all a dream but it felt so real surely not, I mean its completely impossible. "Demi are you awake now" Alexia shouts from outside the tent, I get myself up, unzipping the tent and then  crawl out still in my clothes from last night and by how itchy my hair is,  do not want to know how gross I look. Alexia looks at me from the log her hand wrapped round a cup, "I have made you some tea" I stand up and walk over to her then sit on the log next to her. She hands me a cup that's steaming from the top of it, "Thankyou" I graciously take it and already I feel warmer and much more calm when I have the first sip.  After a few more sips I feel much more better and can start thinking rationally, It was a dream there's no way Theo would kiss me and I would then see a ghost, it was all in my head I dreamt it up "So what happened last night?" Alexia asks me, I turn to face her and raise an eyebrow "I took a walk with Theo" I answer not wanting to mention the fact I also had a dream of us kissing and seeing ghosts "Huni you collapsed on the ground, you was white as a ghost. Theo had to carry you back to the tent" She says causing me to drop my cup "What?" is all I can say "Yes and before you deny it I know you kissed then you just went berserk" my jaw drops and I just stare at her before saying "I thought I dreamt it all up wait wait what do you mean you saw us Alex?" she starts smirking then says "Well I was not going to stay and watch Mr and Mrs getting it on was I? much more fun watching you and Theo, so I followed you both" She smiles and slaps me on my back causing me jump "And damn you got him huh you little minx you" I give her a dirty look "But what caused you to go all crazy like that?" What do I say that make me sound not so crazy. I cant say I saw a dead woman can I, she send me to the crazy house so I do something I never do, I lie "I thought I saw something in the dark, it must of really scared me, maybe it was a animal but you know it was dark and late and I must of just got over excited" She smiles at me and then wraps a arm around my neck "Or that kiss made you so giddy you fainted. Next time pull him into his tent and take his clothes off then..." Before she could continue I slap my hand over her mouth feeling my cheeks illuminate red "Stop now before I kill you" She bursts  out laughing and so do I but that didn't stop the feeling of dread and confusion happening inside me. 

Camp HellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara