Chapter Twenty Two

"That is simple it was me who killed those teenagers" the second wolf in his human form was even more vicious looking then his wolf, he stood there tall and full of muscle, scars filled his face as his short brown hair laid a mess on his head, brown eyes that only seemed to hold something dangerous. He was at least fifty if not older. I held my breath fear screaming inside of me "You should be lucky Demi if it was not for Theo obsession with you, I would of just killed you right now" he walked towards me and Theo his hands in his pocket of some ripped trousers the only thing he was waring, his muscled chest was on full show full of grime and dirt and many bullet wounds "Dominic stop" Theo growls pushing himself away and blocking me from Dominic "You will not hurt her" He growls a little louder. Dominic laughs sending shivers down my spine from the mere insanity from it "I already promised you did I not?" He says walking towards us pushing Theo out the way to lean down towards me "Your very lucky little girl" He says to me his breath smelling of blood that nearly caused me to vomit on the spot. Theo pulls him back by his arm "Enough" he shouts "You already caused me to lose everything your not taking her from me either" Theos face was full of anger his eyes turning into the bright blue of his wolf. I stand and watch my mouth open wide "You turned him" I whisper not being able to keep the shake off my voice "Yes he turned me when I was just a boy" Theo answers still staring at Dominic "Oh my god your the boy from the story" I would of had my hand to my mouth if I wasn't still tied up. I was in complete shock, how did I never see it coming, for years I had known Theo, for years I had been in love with him and never had I seen this coming or even see any signs he was any sort of a creature "It was a accident I can assure you but at least now I am not alone" Dominic says putting a hand on Theos shoulder "But sometimes he can get out of control" Immediately Theo lands on his knees gritting his teeth in pain as Dominic hand tightens on Theos shoulder "remember who kept you in and helped you with your transition. I am allowing you to keep her and change her so be grateful boy" My eyes go immediately wide "change me?" I whisper my voice quivering "What you think I am going to allow you to stay with us as a pitiful human" I shake my head violently "No please no" I beg as Dominic looses Theo and turns to me slapping me across the face causing my cheek to sting in pain "You will learn like he did" Dominic seethes as he turns and walks back by the fire grabbing a leg that looked too human. Tears cascade down my face as I think that soon I would no longer be me but something that I would prefer dying over then what I would soon become. 

I don't know how many hours passed but slowly I was feeling drained, my mouth was dry from lack of water, my wrist was becoming excruciatingly painful, the burn causing my eyes to water every time I moved "I need a drink" I begged my tongue dry from the lack of moisture "Please" I stare at Theo who was sitting near the fire his head in his hands, "I can't" he whispered more to himself then me "Theo Please" I begged again my voice cracking "You have to be close to death for me to turn you" he said this time turning his head to face me his eyes glowing blue "So you going to let me die from dehydration" my eyes filled with tears as I tried hard not to even think of what they had planned for me "Demi this will be the start of our life together. We will be so happy and in love once I turn you into a wolf" I turn my head not wanting to even look at him closing my eyes tight to avoid the inevitable, but what they didn't know was once I turned I would end my own life  "Demi my love please just trust me" I feel a warm finger go down my cheek. I did not respond I just kept my eyes shut willing for something to happen, like maybe a sudden comet hitting the cave, or a earthquake destroys where I am. Death would be so much better then this "Demi please" Theo whispers gripping my chin and forcing my head to look at him but I still keep my eyes shut "Look at me" He says gripping my chin harder "Demi look at me" He says again this time a growl escaping. I opened my eyes and glared at him "What do you want me to say Theo. You are slowly killing me just so you can turn me into a monster for your own selfish needs" I scowl as he drops his hands, guilt filling his eyes as he looks at me "What you are doing to me will only make me hate you more. I will never forgive you" I say to him as I look at Dominic "and the fact you know what its like to have your life taken away is even more cruel" he follows my gaze not saying a word "Theo please just let me go. I wont ever bother you again I will leave and live my own life" He snaps his head back to me his eyes now fully bright blue as he snarls his fangs growing long "No" is all he says "Theo.." but before I can say another word he slams his hand by my head causing me to jump the cave wall cracking slightly "No...You belong to me....You are mine and when you become a wolf you will love me again and we will be together" His face comes closer as his whispers near my mouth "You will never leave, You will never be alone because I will be right next to you" I swallow as fear ignites me. I have no way to escape no way to leave, this is how its going to end me becoming a monster just for me to end my own life. I close my eyes again hoping for anything to happen. I was about to think of ways to escape until a sudden bang erupts the cave walls with a scream of Sasha's voice "I finally found you father" Did she say father? No way.