Chapter Eighteen

Me and Theo was alone I made sure to keep my distance as he slowly breathed his eyes closed as I watched him becoming the man that I knew well, his claws slowly disappeared, his face becoming human again as his teeth slowly retracted back to there normal size. He was back to normal which made no sense at all, here I thought werewolves had no choice but to turn but I guess the myths were wrong. Theo took a step closer but I put my hands up causing him to stop where he was "No don't come near me" I tell him as sharply as I could, he did as I said and stopped moving "Demi I would never hurt you" He says back in that sweet voice, my heart broke, I fell in love with a killer and I could not help but feel the pain that was shooting in my heart "Your a wolf" I say not even as a question but as a statement "Demi please you don't need to be afraid of me" He says taking a step closer "Theo you killed people" I tell him a unwanted tear escaping "I did it for you" he takes another step forward as I take a step back "What the hell are you talking about?" I scream at him "I don't want anyone to die but you have murdered people Theo you destroyed me. I let you take my virginity, I gave you my soul and you went and kill..."Before I could scream anymore Theo raises his voice stopping me in my rant "I never killed anyone that did not deserve to die" he continues to walk towards me "Demi your the only one I have ever loved, who I have ever wanted to protect" He was now standing Infront of me lifting my head to meet his eyes "You don't know what you did to me" he whispers leaning in to kiss me but I push him back the only feelings I had right now was anger. I take a few steps back so we again had our distance, I did not want him near me, it was confusing me and right now I needed the space "You...You killed Ashley, You killed Larry, you..you killed Ronan, your best friend" I shouted the tears flowing down my face "I had no fucking choice Demi" He shouts back at me running a hand through his blonde messy hair. I stand there glaring at him "Everyone has a choice" I spit at him "Your a monster" Theo started to walk near me again this time not stopping as I put my hands up and looking away from him "Don't come near me" he ignores my pleas and grabs my chin making me look him in the eyes "Ronan and Flora was the ones that pushed you off that balcony last year if I didn't give you some of my blood you would of been dead. I will never forget the way you laid on that floor, the way you was breathing your last breaths. I saved you and now I want the people who hurt you dead" I stood there completely frozen as the words he said registered "What did you say?" I ask so quietly I did not think he could hear me "Ronan and Flora tried to kill you Demi."

I couldn't speak I just stood there staring at Theo. Why would they want me dead? I mean I knew from the start I was pushed but Ronan and Flora was my friend or at least Ronan was. I mean I know Flora hated me but was it enough to kill me "No that's not...but why...makes no sense" I muttered to myself as Theo raised his hand from my chin and caressed my cheek with the tips of his fingers, I hated that it still soothed me so much "Do you remember why Flora got throwed out of college?" He asked me causing me to look him in the eyes "No I mean it was because of drugs but...oh my god I reported it" I gasp putting my shaking hands to my mouth "But I didn't know it was flora I thought..." Theo brings me into his chest "You did nothing wrong but after that Flora finally had enough she was sick of you. She was already jealous of you, she was jealous that I was in love with you, that you had so many friends, so when she got kicked out because you reported the drugs she was furious and she was already losing her mind, it only took that one little push" I just listened, I  could no longer talk, everything inside me was dead "I wanted to protect you" I put my hand on his chest and push myself back a little "That does not mean you can kill people and wait...Did you say you gave me your blood" Theo smiled at me "You wont be a wolf you have to be bitten but my blood gave you the ability to heal" I looked down at the ground "You still killed" I state and then look back at him "I wont forgive you" Theo does not say anything instead he grabs my arms and pulls me back into him holding me firmly "I wont lose you Demi" He says bringing his head to mine "You still love me" he whispers and my god I did I fucking loved him even after everything but sometimes you have to do what's best and right now I had to sacrifice the love "I wont love a killer" I say causing him to loose me "I wont lose you" He says through gritted teeth "You already have when you killed your first victim. You could of told the police you did not have to murder" I tell him, "I...I did it for you" Theo falls to the floor holding his stomach. I slowly back away from him "I wont...lose you" He shouts at me looking up at me with those light blue eyes that was slowly turning to the bright blue that was on his wolf, suddenly he starts to shake violently "Theo" I whisper but instead of answering me he lets out a ear screeching scream as his body slowly started to disfigure, I could hear the bones breaking in his body, I could see them ripping inside of him as he was slowly becoming the beast that murdered for me. He got on all fours screaming in agony as his arms and legs started to stretch with dark grey fur slowly covering his body. I did the only thing I could and ran into the woods as a howl ripped through the trees.