Chapter Twenty Four

Flora body was lifeless as it laid across the floor, her eyes was an empty void of nothingness, her hair flowed across the floor as Theo stood above her his eyes shining and his teeth sharp as his hungry gaze remained on me. My hand was on my mouth as I tried my hardest to process what just happened. He killed her without no sign of mercy, how can someone just kill without no feelings,  "Come with me Demi, you know that you cannot escape, no one will save you but me" His voice was no longer gentle, no longer filled with love, at one time it was the only thing I ever wanted to hear. Now it just made me shiver in fear, it was obsession that is what I mistaken for love, how did I ever not hear the growl, how did I never not hear the desperation, all I could do was take a few steps back as I shook my head violently "How could you?" I whispered moving my hand from my mouth as his eyes did not move from me "I would do anything for you" He says back but when he goes to speak again Sasha starts screaming as Dominic once again grabbed her from behind "It looks like you made a mistake" Dominic snarls his hand around Sasha's throat "You think I would not kill my daughter when I already killed my wife and son? I don't need weakness, I need strength" I don't move, I don't even speak, I try and keep my shaking legs together as I breathe heavily looking back from Theo and Dominic both working together when I really thought Theo would side with us and then we could of killed him after but it backfired and now we had two werewolves both stronger, faster and more resilient then any of us. Alexis moves closer her pistol aimed at Dominic who starts to smile "You think that thing will hurt me, it will go through your friend and kill her not me" He pulls Sasha Infront of him, his eyes sparkling in the evil stare that only showed the intentions to kill. Alexis bites her lip as she continued to aim "Let her go" she stutters but it was to late Theo already was behind her grabbing her tight to him by her arms "This is not going to work. We will let you all leave if Demi stays" Dominic just snarls as he directs his gaze to Theo "I never said I would let them go" His growl echoed through the cave "I only want Demi" He snarls back but Dominic does not budge. They argued back and fourth as I creeped back grabbing a rock neither of them noticing or hearing my movements "We already killed to many people Dom, we don't want to be found. Let them go" Dominic laughs his hand tightens around his daughter throat "You are to soft boy...and a idiot, they will tell everyone and they will come here and hunt us down..." but before he could say anything else I throw the rock at Dominic, hitting him in the head watching as the skin rips, he immediately loosens his grip on Sasha causing her to fall hard on the Ground. 

Sasha quickly grabs the shotgun and turns on her back leaning forward,  Dominic eyes grow wide as the shock enters his gaze, he quickly goes to grab the gun but it was to late, she pulled the trigger, the sound of the blast echoing off the wall as I immediately cover my ears and shutting my eyes as the ringing pain causes me to wince. Slowly I opened them and saw the most gruesome scene that is only seen in horror movies, Blood was everywhere, it was all over the floor, bits of flesh strewn across the surface as Dominic laid on the ground his head in pieces as Sasha remained in the position she was in, her fathers blood was splattered all over her face as I watched her stained hands tremble, tears falling down her cheek as she stared at her now dead father.  The scene was truly horrific and if I ever do escape it would bring nightmares for the rest of my life. Sasha finally turns and points the shot gun again but the only thing that was there was Alexis who was on the ground, her hands cut and her head split "Oh my god" I shout as I run to her but soon she is standing up wincing from the pain as her hand touches her cut forehead "He pushed me as soon as Sasha landed on the floor" I stand Infront of her tearing some of my top off as I dab the blood from her forehead. Sasha comes next to me wiping the blood from her face with a bit of her own ripped shirt "His finally dead" her voice trembled as I turn to face her letting Alexis hold the shirt to her wound "I am sorry" Is all I can say, the pain she must be feeling must be nothing but excruciating, she not only lost her mother and brother from her father but she had to kill the last remaining family she had because of how evil he was. That must be the hardest thing she ever had to do.  Sasha turns her head "I finally got vengeance but Theo still got away, he is the next to die" I turn my head to look at floras body still slumped on the floor "He wont be far. He probably left but he wont give up" I first walk to Dominic grabbing the knife that was near his disfigured body, I spit on his corpse "Have fun in hell" I mutter before heading in the direction of flora as I bend down closing her dead eyes shut "We probably didn't like each other, and you probably tried to kill me but I forgive you and I wont let your death go unpunished. I promise" Is what I say as I stand back up and head in the direction Theo left. He will die by my hand.