Chapter Seven

"There is a urban legend surrounding this place, one time there was a camping trip with a little boy and his family. The little boy got lost one night they was here, he was missing for two days before someone found him hiding in a cave his shoulder bitten and was in dire state" I couldn't help be entranced in everything Ashley was saying. It was just a story, a urban legend but everything she was saying was making me more then scared but also intrigued "they say he got bit by a werewolf and that werewolf is still around and that's why there are a lot of missing cases here and why now and again a person will be found in a brutal state" Theo hand creeped up my arms slowly caressing them in a way that was supposed to be comforting "What happened to the boy?" Alexia asked her legs up to her chest, she was seriously creeped out, Ronan and Flora however sat there looking more then bored, both of them leaning with there hand on there face "No one knows. He could still be alive or he could of died but the fact remains a werewolf bit that little boy and weird things are happening and we going to catch it on camera" Larry says holding his camera up for all of us to see. I stand up rubbing my head with my hands before walking to my tent "Demi where are you going?" Theo asks standing up and about to walk towards me before I put up a hand up "I am just having a early night is all don't worry" Theo looks at me but doesn't say anything "Ugh why you being annoying its just a stupid story" Flora snaps at me "Don't speak to her like that" Alexia shouts standing up her fist clenched to her sides "Woah guys its cool don't argue" Larry speaks up, standing up quickly with both of his friends "Guys its fine goodnight" I crawl inside my tent before zipping it up listening to the shouts from outside, mostly off Alexia "Your such a bitch why don't you hurry up and grow a heart" I did love my best friend but damn she had a short fuse. I quickly get my pyjamas on before laying down and staring at the roof of my tent before loud angry footsteps are heard walking away. Today had been the most eventful day up to yet, I not just finally popped my cherry which I was still clearly beaming over but It was the day that I got told some important information that to me seemed to make sense. Obviously I didn't reveal this to the group because I promised Theo but maybe just maybe there was some truth behind that story. 

The next morning I woke up to a panic of voices, I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms up before unzipping my tent and crawling out "But he would never leave me here" Flora was shouting her hands in her hair in nothing but could be described as a breakdown, her face was stained with tears as her eyes was slowly filling up "What is going on?" I ask yawning as I walked to the pot of hot water "Ronan is missing" Theo stood next to me holding a cup of steaming tea that was already made "Wait what" I look to Flora who now sat on the chair again crying "He went home?" I asked but then Alexia came out of the forest shaking her head "No the car is still there. No way you could go home without the car" I looked around and everyone was in complete confusion "But he was here before I went to sleep" I say taking a sip of my tea before Flora looked up and for the first time not with hate but with pure sadness "We went for a walk and we sort of argued so I came back on my own, since then I have not seen him" I looked to Theo who seemed more then concerned, it was his best friend "Okay we need to go look for him then" I put my tea down on the floor and head back in my tent before anyone could say anything, I heard them muttering to themselves but nothing that gained my attention. Ten minutes later I was wearing my jogging bottoms and a crop top, my hair tied in a messy bun. Flora stood there with Alexia rubbing her back "We will find him don't worry" She was whispering, as me and Theo started to walk "Okay its best if we split up" I announce "I don't want to be alone" Flora says her voice quivering "Don't worry I will walk with you" Alexia says as they walked to the left side of the forest, Theo went to the right as I continued forwards, the further I walked the less of shouts for Ronan was heard. The sun blared through the trees half hour later and still there was no sign of Ronan, he just disappeared it was more then weird, there was a good chance he went home but why would he? and how without the car? None of this made sense. I continued to walk slowly losing hope before I saw her. The woman who me and Theo thought we run over, the woman who invaded my dreams. She was standing there her skin the same  grey and dead as before, her blonde hair stained with blood a messy heap running down her back, white eyes looking right at me "What do you want?" I ask in a shaky whisper but she did not speak instead she lifted her arm up and pointed behind me, I turned round in the direction she pointed and there was the other woman with the brown hair turned to the side pointing down the bank. I was stuck to the spot of the cold ground, I could not move, my heart pounded in my chest in nothing but fear but when the brown haired girl looked at me and just continued to point I knew she wanted me to see whatever it is she was pointing at. Slowly I forced my legs to walk slowly trying to control my breathing, the closer I got the more my chest quickened rising up and down in quick paces, everything inside me pounded from fear, sweat pouring down my face. As soon as I got close the woman with the brown hair and white eyes disappeared right Infront of me causing me to close my eyes and breathe. I was losing my mind, that must be it I must have gone crazy but when I opened them and looked down that's when my heart sank and my mouth opened, my hands clenched into fists and I screamed at the top of my lungs.