Chapter 10(rewritten)

"Why are you like this?" Deruth asked calmly.

Walking towards the aunt-nephew pair sitting at the tea table.

Jeremy paled and stopped his movement abruptly. He didn't dare to look at Deruth's figure much less his face.

"At least he knew what he did wrong" Alberu said in boredom.

"You didn't seem interested in this episode, your highness" Rosalyn stated.

Alberu nodded his head. "I already knew what happened in this one. It caused a huge uproar in the Roan kingdom before. It would be more surprising if someone from the Roan kingdom didn't know about this"

Liethe seems unbothered and continues to drink her tea. She didn't bother to look at him either. She is uninterested in his sudden arrival.

Deruth stopped walking right in front of the table between the both of them.

"Answer me, Liethe Rilliam" Deruth warned grimly.

He signaled the servants to do other tasks leaving the three of them alone.

Liethe stopped at the mention of her full name. She turns to look at her husband. Tilting her head to look up.

She flinched involuntarily.

Deruth despite his calm tone was glaring at her fiercely. He is gripping a sword tightly in his hand.

"I have never seen the Duke so mad before" Lock wondered.

Choi Han looked at Lock as if he is weird. "Just a moment ago, we saw him trying to hide his rage from his family"

Lock flustered "I know but what I meant is I have never seen him not hiding his anger"

Choi Han ah'ed and nodded.

She paled when she realized there is a sword. She knew her husband will never bring a sword in the family's mansions. He only ever have a sword with him on the training ground or when there is an attack nearby.

Forcing her voice to come out she asked back. "What do you mean?" Her voice couldn't help but tremble.

"Why would you cause trouble if you are scared of him? I really don't understand this woman. That being said by me, a woman" Rosalyn commented on her reaction.

"That is what you could call asking for death, lady Rosalyn" Eruhaben said  calmly.

Deruth turns towards the nervous Jeremy in silence.

He stared at him for a moment. Watching the boy fidgeting and squirming in his place.

Liethe not able to bear the suffocating silence asked again.

"What is it do you want from us? Stop staring at him!"

Deruth turns again. He glared at her for raising her voice.

"Who the hell are you to yell at me, the lord of this territory"

Liethe flinched. She realized she made a mistake with her tone. But she shrugged it off trying to keep her calm.

"Why are you being like this? You didn't care about what I did before so why now?" she said not understanding the situation.

"Why am I being like this? Why AM I being like this? I am the one who should ask you that question!" He exploded.

His grip on the sword tightens. His body trembling from incredible anger.

"Your son is bedridden right now while you are here having tea party with some nobody that is not even yours!? Cale is dying as we speak right now and you are having fun!?" He unsheathed his sword and pointed at the terrified Jeremy.