Chapter 6(rewrite)

It's dark. It felt like he was walking on air. He could not see his body but he could feel it. His surroundings felt like it is endless. There's no end to it. It's like-

"Death"

The darkness felt so calming and peaceful yet it felt so dangerous. It is like if you let down your guard for even a second, it will swallow you whole and turn into nothingness once more. As if nothing happened.

{"What a scary interpretation" Rosalyn mumbles.

She turned towards the ancient dragon and asked quietly. Making sure no one heard her whispers.

"Are you still suspicious of the prince and Choi Han? Maybe it is just your imagination, Eruhaben-nim." She whispered.

Eruhaben glanced at his student and answered "If what they are doing is not suspicious, then I don't know what is your description for suspicious."

He stole a glance towards the two and continued. "Among all of us here. They are the ones who have a lot of knowledge about the unlucky bastard."

Rosalyn looked uncomfortable and kept quiet.}

Cale walked around for what felt like an endless amount of time. Walking around with no particular destination to go to.

"Child"

He flinched and looked around. looking for the source of the voice.

He looked behind him and found a man around the age of twenty looking back at him. He backed a few centimeters for precaution.

"Who are you?" he asked. his hands ready to receive an attack and his legs ready to flee.

"No need to be so wary. I am the one who called you here"

His hands fell to his side. His stance stayed the same. Cale did not change his expression. "Why shouldn't I? You could be a demon for god's sake" Cale retorted.

"Hahaha... Indeed, that mindset can save you in a lot of situations"

The man stopped talking and walked towards him silently. For every step he took, Cale also distances himself more.

But alas, Cale is just a child while the man looks like an adult. Three of his steps equals half of the man's step.

Cale was caught inside his warm hold. with one hand on his waist and the other on his shoulder, the man continued.

"But it can also kill you in other situations"

{The children looked at the silent war between the adults and prayed for the silent dispute to end soon.}

He smiled sweetly and gently toward him.

"Of course, it also depends on the person you are facing"

He adjusted his hand's positions and held Cale by his hands. It's like a father holding hands with their child. He gently ushered Cale to walk with him.

Cale hesitantly complies without saying anything.

After a moment of silence along with a peaceful walk session, Cale asked the question he had been asking before. "Who are you?"

"Ah! We've arrived"

Ignoring his question, the man talked casually.

Although annoyed, Cale asked another question. "To where exactly?"

"My office"

"Your office? Why would there be an office in the middle of no- what..." Not believing the man, Cale looked around and was shocked.