Chapter 7(rewrite)

"Good morning to you, Jeremy"

He smiled gently. He glanced behind the person curious as to what was behind his back.

"Yes, good morning, brother" Jeremy returns the smile.

Cale although pissed asked gently "What brings you here? Did Father call for me?"

Jeremy flinched and immediately denied his guess. "N-no!? That is not why I am here"

"What is with this bastard and 'flinching'? He kept on flinching like a crazy person" Alberu said disgusted with his 'flinching' debacle.

Rosalyn scoffed. "Right. I am wondering when will his neck break with how much he flinches in a day"

Both of them fell into a laughing fit after imagining the situation.

Try imagining a person you hated the most having their neck broken because of too much made-up flinching. You will probably feel great pleasure especially when they deserve it.

"Then?"

Jeremy fidgeted and his ears turned red with shyness. He kept on stealing glances at Cale's face and looked down every single time.

Cale not having the will to deal with any shit in the morning asked again "Why are you here, then?"

'Just get it over with. I have no strength to deal with you in the morning'

"W-well... I just... I just want to give this to you"

He held out his hands which are hidden behind his back revealing a bouquet and a box of chocolate.

".....Hm?" He tilted his head in confusion. He looked at the gift and Jeremy respectively not understanding the sudden gift-giving.

Chocolate? In the morning? Had this guy finally gone insane? More importantly, you woke me up for a measly gift. I seriously lost my precious sleep because you wanted to give me a gift.

"But I eat chocolate in the morning. Does that mean Cale thinks of me as insane?" Hong said dejected.

Raon sitting beside Hong also whimpered in sadness. "Me too..."

The children started crying. On is also crying but in silence.

Both Eruhaben and Lock changed seats and comforted the children.

With Raon sitting on Erubaben's lap and the kittens changing form to sit on Lock's.

"The unlucky bastard will never think of you like that"

"What Eruhaben-nim said is correct. The young master will never do so. He loved and cared for you very much"

"Hahaha! Your face is funny, brother. These are something that I made with the help of the kind servants. Just for you" He explained briefly.

"...But.. why?" Cale asked again.

Jeremy returned as the nervous child again. "Well... I... I wanted to give you an apology"

What the hell?? What happened when I was asleep??

Cale invited Jeremy into his room to continue their conversation. "....Why don't we continue this inside. I am sure you are uncomfortable standing outside for too long"

He gently guides Jeremy into the room. He beckoned him to sit on the sofa and sat next to him.

Jeremy kept quiet through all of it and continued talking once Cale sat down next to him.