Prologue (rewrite)

The day started as peaceful with the children running around, some of the companions training, the older dragons and Rosalyn in the library, Beacrox preparing the ingredients for lunch, and Ron accompanying his young master while he is in the studies.

Everything is perfect, calm, and peaceful when suddenly, an earthquake interrupts the peace.
Everyone started to panic and hurried to regroup with the others.

The children ran towards the training ground knowing Choi Han, Lock, and Alberu were there while the dragons and Rosalyn teleported to the same location.

"Choi Han!! Uncle Cookie!!" Raon shouted. He was so horrified he forgot he could teleport.

Choi Han caught the terrified dragon while Alberu picked up the two kittens. Lock spotted Rosalyn that is searching for them and screamed to get her attention. "Miss Rosalyn! Over here!"

Rosalyn and the dragons heard his voice and rushed towards the group.

Alberu still protecting the kittens from the debris falling on top of them asked hurriedly "What happened!?"

Eruhaben is the one who responded. "We don't know. It happened so suddenly none of us has the time to process anything"

He saw how the others were struggling to defend themselves from the debris and cast a shield over them.

They relaxed a bit and they came to a realization. The Molan duo is still out there with young master Cale.

Everyone started to become restless. They are trying to come up with a plan to save the three when they see something terrifying.

The dragons except for Eruhaben and Raon are disappearing and turning to dust. Lock immediately turns towards his siblings but the same process is happening to them as well.

Lock desperately tries to stop the disappearance when a voice is heard.

"You can't do anything. Everything you tried is pointless. Just give it up."

They turned hostile and scanned their surrounding. That is when they realized the earthquake had gone quiet.

The debris that fell on the ground had disappeared into thin air. As if the earthquake had never happened.

Eruhaben turned off the shield and asked the voice warily "Where are the others? What do you want from us?"

The voice didn't respond for a minute as if contemplating whether they should answer or not but decided to do so anyway.

"Don't worry about your loved ones. They are safe in the real world."

Everyone was shocked to say the least. 'The real world? Where are we then?'

"Do any of you know that Cale Henituse used to have a younger brother?"

The voice ignored their question and asked another one. The question is very tricky for the ones that are originally not from the Roan Kingdom. They thought that the voice was referring to Basen but it should not be that easy and obvious, right?

Alberu was stunned and looked around his surroundings. Towards the companions present.

"You don't mean that guy, right?"

He asked cautiously.

The voice chuckles.

"Indeed. Of course, you would know who I am talking about. You are there when the punishment is commenced."

The companions are very much weirded out as it becomes even more confusing for them.

The voice seemed to pity them and decided to talk further.

"Oh poor you. Unlike the emperor here, none of you were there to witness it. And that is also why I. As the one who will show you what happened is here. Your only task is to watch everything unfold itself."

And with that, the sound of finger snapping was heard all around the area.

A/N: I decided to change the way I write things and I hope all of you are satisfied with the writing I did for this chapter. Goodbye and see you next time😘😘