get to know the story

Im just bored. You can just ignore this chapter.
Bye!!

You're still here? Oh well...

This is just me talking about the characters in this story. Mainly my ocs.

1. Jeremy wasn't actually a bastard from the start. When i first created him, he was meant to be a comforting character. He's only a bastard in this story since why not am i right.

Jeremy is the typical smart and soft character that exist. He's smart, kind, dense, cute and loyal.

He's hair is dyed just for this story. His original hair color is actually brunette. And his eyes is the typical green forest color.

If you realised, i rarely calls him a bitch or a bastard because he is actually one of my favourite ocs ever created.

2. Liethe is a villainess through and through. I created her to be a villainess for almost every story i ever created. It's just this story version of her is different than what she actually is.

She is just like medea(your throne). Unpredictable and smart. She also has a bit of Claude stupidity(who made me a princess) and just a tiny little bit of Rashta(remarried empress) bratty personality.

But to fit the plot i wanted to create i change her personality a bit(a lot). I mean-i need to make sure Cale wins y'know.

3. The plot of this story is actually different before. At first i made Cale a lot more pitiful and he suffers a lot. And it's not supposed to has other reactions. Just pure story and not a reaction fic. One of the reason i changed it is because i don't know how to write fight scenes and there is a lot of fight scenes in the draft i made.

The original plot is like this. It's basically lovely princess plot but right when Cale is about to get executed, a plot twist happenned. It goes like this :--

"I... what did i do to you... i never did anything... i...how could you do this to me.. i love you just like how a brother would so why...WHY!!" it began as a whisper and it gets louder and louder until he shout. He cried. He just want that person(liethe) to accept him so why and how does it lead to this.

His hair was grabbed forcefully by the guards making him wince in pain.

"Shut up you witch. How dare you raise your voice towards the kingdom's flower. You have no shame." One guard said. His voice is cold. Filled with disgust and hatred.

Jeremy smiled reassuringly. "It's fine. I understand." He looks towards the guards. "Can i perhaps talk to my brother one last time?" His face changed to a hurtful expression.

The guards looked at Jeremy and glance at each other. After a second passed they agreed.

After they left, Jeremy's expression changed. His face is smiling mockingly. "How pitiful. Look at you... from one of the leading figure to a prisoner hated by everyone. You said why i did this? Hehehehe i hated you from the start. You stole my position. You stole where i was supposed to be. You stole the woman that is supposed to be my mother. You should understand... you are nothing"

He giggled again. Before he stopped abruptly. Cale is smiling. His smile is that of mocking and taunting. He started "I stole your position? You are the one that stole my position. I am the one who is supposed to be there. How can you be so sure that mother is going to accept you if you're really her son. I am her son but i was never in her vision of priority. You are only there because of your face. The face that reminds her of her loved one. Even if she did marry your father, how can you be so sure that you are going to be born"

He grabbed Jeremy's hand forcefully and now their face is just an inch before touching each other.

Cale laughed and whispers "If i am nothing than you are also nothing. We are nothing more than pawns for the adults game."

In the dark, his eyes seems to glow bright red making him even more terrifying.

The startled Jeremy pulled his hand from the tight grip and dusted off his clothes. He looked at Cale before turning to leave "Enjoy your execution".

4. Is it just me or this story has barely to none plot from lovely princess?

5. Deruth in my original plot is brainwashed or more accurately in dark magic's control so don't blame him for cale's suffering.