Special Chapter 1 : Nightmare

He's walking alongside the walls in an empty hallway.
The hallway is dark. Too dark to even see anything. No sounds can be heard. No difference between the walls and the land.

"....I am scared..."

When is this going to end? How long has he been walking in this empty hallway? He couldn't count. It felt endless. Probably years for all he know.

He is planning to give up. Is it better for him to kill himself? Suicide sounds much better than staying in this dark eerie place.

He looked up and see the once dark road in front of him started to have light. There is light on the end of the hallway.

For some reason, the empty hallway felt so warm.

He heard sounds of people he recognise through out his ten yeas of living calling for him. With worry, sadness, and frustration.

"Wake up!"

"Stay with us!"

"Don't give up yet!"

He is in disbelieve. He thought it is just an illusion. An illusion his tired mind created to ease his already dying self.

He felt like crying. What if it's just an illusion? How would he react if it's just an illusion?

He halted his steps. Looking back towards the path he had previously followed.

It's so dark. Scary whispers calling out for him to turn back.

He hesitates. Should he? Should he follow those voices? What if the light he saw is just a disguise that leads to his demise?

"I'm waiting for you. Please come back... Oh, my sweet little child."

That voice made him look towards the light. A silhoutte of a woman extending her hands as if calling for him. To hug him.

He cried. Even if this is an illusion, he wanted to go back. Back to his parents. To his friends. Back to his FAMILY.

He ran towards the light crying. Hoping this is not a dream. Praying that behind that beautiful bright light lies his family waiting for him. Not just his pitiful demise.

He arrived at the 'exit'. Beyond that hallway lies a beautiful scenery. A hill was in front of him. On top of that hill he saw his family waving at him. Smiling happily, looking relieved he got out from that place. That nightmare.

He cried even harder. He ran straight towards his parents to hug them. And when he arrived in their arms, everything went black.

'Is it the end of this terrifying nightmare?'

A pitiful scream can be heard. A woman is holding a child's body screaming and crying in so much despair.

"Please, honey... please wake up for mommy..."

A man presumed to be the father, collapsed on the ground seeing his only child's dead body.

A man was always told to be strong. To not cry. As he is the head of the family. The one to protect and give his family everything they needed.

But he couldn't care less as he too started crying from the lost of his child.

The child's face is smiling even in his death. One hand holding a single red spider lily.

The flower looked so pretty when paired with the dead body.