Chapter 14

{Everyone decided to rest and sleep to regain their energy. A lot has happened and they chose to sleep to calm their minds.

They discussed with each other and agreed to take a rest. They have seen how the screen stops everytime they are talking to each other or simply not paying attention to the screen.

It seems like the scenes is only playing when they are paying attention.

They asked no one in particular about how could they sleep.

And suddenly at the corner of the theater room they are in, a door was formed. The door opened by itself and revealed a hallway.

Along the hallway is a series of doors each with different bedroom sign.

As each of them dissapeared to their own room, the paused screen started to glitch.

The screen turned black for a few seconds and started to play the scenes by itself.}

"You traitor!! How could you betray your own kind!?" A man screamed at him full of fury.

He couldn't process what is happening and stared at the man dumbfoundedly.

'What?'

He was shocked because he, for some reason couldn't speak. His voice won't come out.

Suddenly, his body began to move on its own as if it has its own mind. Before he could process what is happening, his mouth started to move on their own.

"My own kind? None of you is worth enough to call yourself my kind" he said.

His hands was quick to slash the man's neck without much thoughts.

Cale couldn't believe what he had done and stared helplessly at the 'people' down the platform he is standing on. Eyes seeking for help.

The people down the platform act as if they couldn't see him asking for help.

Another person, this time a woman shouted smirking while baring her fangs. Her hands hold a whip ready to attack.

"How laughable to hear that from you who created all of us thousands of years before!!! We are the results of your creation!!"

All of the others supported her claim and ran towards the platform with their weapons in hand.

The woman arrived the fastest and swing her whip to attack.

"If you are willing to destroy us. Your own creations. Your own children. Then, we just have to do the same to you, oh dear father."

He lightly dodged the attack and started to dodge all the other barrages of weapons and attacks aimed at him. Looking lifeless as if none of this is going to affect him in any way.

With cold and empty eyes, he raised his sword and killed hundreds of them with a single swing.

"From now on, the Crimson Family will cease to exist and there will be no more 'hunters' under my command."

He announced coldly.

"Aarghh!!" Cale screamed as he woke up.

He panicked when he sees the unfamiliar and blur surrounding. His eyes darted everywhere like a bullet being shot. He couldn't see anything as his eyes is blurry and teary.