Chapter 2 (rewrite)

Two years had passed since the dinner incident. Cale is now soon to be 11 years old. His birthday is coming up on the weekend and today is already Thursday.

{The people(humans) were mesmerized by the child's beauty.

"Wow... human is so pretty.." the black little dragon said. His two siblings nodded in agreement.}

The child's beauty can be rivaled with the elf. He is slightly even more prettier than the elves.

The preparation for the party is very hectic with the servants bustling around the mansion, him having to try on new clothes, and a bunch of gifts entering his room every single day starting on the first day of the week.

Regarding the incident with his mother, Cale is a relentless child courtesy to both of his parents. He worked hard for days and nights to finally be recognized as one of the three most important children in society. Thinking he could gain her attention.

But in the end, she only looked at him as a nuisance. He still did not give up. He not only became one of the important children but also became the flower of the kingdom with his kindness towards the citizens and politeness as well as elegance with the nobles.

{'Such remarkable achievements are considered as a nuisance?' Everyone thought.

Rosalyn laughed sarcastically. "If I was the young master, my parents would have been jumping in joy." She jokes.

The ones who lived among the nobles nodded in agreement. One particular prince is grimacing at the joke.

He who had been working his ass off for the crown position understood the joke the most as he is also a royalty.}

In short, he became an important person in the kingdom.

The day for the birthday party has finally arrived and the road is full of carriages that went to the party. Both children and adults filled the large hall.

Deruth is speaking with a group of nobles when he asks to excuse himself from the conversation.
He signaled to the guards and clinked his glass to get everyone's attention.

"Today is a lovely day to celebrate my son's birthday. I thanked everyone here today on behalf of my son, Cale Henituse. The party should not be started without the person being celebrated, right?"

As if on cue, the door was opened revealing Cale adorned in beautiful white clothes accompanied with gold accessories. He is smiling especially brightly that day. The auras around him felt like soft flowers caressing their skin.

Everyone is in awe. He who is now 11 years old is even more beautiful than his mother. The woman is rumored to be the most beautiful in the kingdom.

{"I guess we should at least thank her for the genes she passed through." Lock said.

The dragon Eruhaben frowned. He is greatly confused " How can she be the most beautiful when she could not even fill half of the elves pretty standard?"

Raon jumped in as well "Right! Even Choi Han is more good-looking than her!"

Choi Han felt like an arrow had been shot at his heart. He remained silent.}

Along with the party, Cale seemed restless looking around the hall and looking for a certain someone. He inched closer to his father. "....Will... will mother attend?" He whispered.

Deruth smiled reassuringly. "Yes. She told me she will get your gift ready before coming." He whispered back.

he sighed in relief. He thought she would not attend. He was prepared to be disappointed by it. But now he knew she would attend made him feel so much relief.