Chapter 11(rewritten)

"... Why am I here? Did I died?" He asked the being in front of him curiously.

Cale is seating on the same couch he once fainted on before. And in front of him is no other than the God of Death.

"You are not dead. Do not worry"

GoD said calmly. He is looking at a floating transparent screen while sipping tea.

"...You didn't answer my first question yet" Cale said in annoyance.

"Does it matter? You are still alive and that is what matters"

GoD answered calmly. Still not looking at the boy in front of him.

Annoyed by the answer Cale stomped his feet angrily. Acting like a 5-year-old child.

"Cute..." Lock mumbled unconsciously.

The adults chuckle watching the refreshing sight of Cale acting all cutesy and childlike.

"It matters so just answer me!" He protests angrily.

But alas, GoD just ignored him and changed position at his desk.

This time, Cale stood up from his seat and made a mess by spilling the tea onto the floor.

Alberu grimace. 'That would've been hard to wash' he eyed the wet carpet.

The god finally take a glance at him. But the god just indifferently turns to his work again.

Stomping his feet, he walked over to the desk and leaned forward. Taking one of the pen that is scattered, he used it to 'threaten' the unresponsive god.

"I don't care whether you are a god or some other high being but don't you ever dare ignore me when I'm talking" he threatened the god. His face just a few inches away from the god's.

Everyone sighed at Cale's act of boldness.

"Why am I not surprise when he does that?" Alberu asked to himself.

Choi Han glanced at Rosalyn and the children for a second and answered his question.

"Maybe it is because Cale-nim had done that multiple times on you" he said indifferently.

Alberu turns towards Choi Han in a flabbergasted manner. "Excuse me?" He asked offended by the remark.

Choi Han didn't even looked at him and continues. "Am I wrong? I remember to have witnessed a couple of those scenes because you didn't give Cale-nim what he wants"

Alberu's mouth turns agape not able to say anything.

"You do realize you are threatening The God of Death, right? I could kill you the moment I wish for it"

Cale scoffed sarcastically. "Are you deaf? Did I not tell you I don't care whether you are a god or not?"

"Should I be proud that I chose an anomaly such as yourself? No beings are allowed to speak to a god like this"

GoD started to rethink his choice.

"...I don't understand what you are saying but you should be proud. And I am NOT an anomaly. I am ✨unique✨" Cale said with attitude.

Rosalyn chuckles. "The young master is indeed a unique person"

GoD sighs. He rubbed his forehead and lifted Cale up(using powers. I know some of y'all would think something else) to distance himself from him.