special chapter; the end

y/n pov

i can't believe the guys graduated yesterday, it doesn't feel real...

now sunoo, jungwon, niki and i are left to take care after ourselves.

"i saw you tripped" niki points out to sunghoon who almost missed a whole step up to the stage.

"did you also see the color of my socks?" sunghoon retorts in annoyance.

we all met up together to celebrate before going to jay's house for the grad party.

"i tried my best to fail my classes so i could graduate with you" heeseung pouts beside me, looking dejected.

"it was your day today, be happy" i chuckle caressing his arm.

"should we do a bet? i applied for two colleges, remember? so if i get into the one i wanted to, i'll dye my hair. if i get into the other one, i'll go bald. how does that sound?" he proposes and i laugh.

"where's the bet?" i ask him in confusion.

"you'll shave my head if i have to go bald" he says.

"that sounds fun, i'm in then" i agree with him, smiling as i shake my head in disbelief.

right after that, we all took pictures and went out to eat. we all decided to make the best out of this summer.

once at the party, we decide to crash at jay's place for the night since we stayed up until 4 am.

~~~

i literally have three brothers and none of them can do me the favor of checking the mail today...

i guess they're too busy having fun since it's summer vacation.

and i get that, but it literally doesn't even take that long. plus, minjae and intak will leave for college soon. i guess they won't miss me much since they're barely hanging out with me now.

i get the mail and look through it. most of it is usually for my dad so i leave it in his office.

though, this time, there was one that was directed to the whole family.

taking the initiative, i open it to see if it's important. i scan it over real quick and my eyes widen.

it's a wedding invitation from ms. nuin and mr. suh!

now this is exciting, i can't wait to tell everyone.

i waste no time on looking for appropriate dresses online since i don't usually go to formal events like weddings.

i get a call in the middle of it.

"OH MY GOD. did you get it too!?" wonyoung screams through the phone. "i can't believe they're getting married, and we got invited!" she continues.

"well, hello to you too" i laugh. "but yeah, i didn't think they were engaged this whole time, i'm still in disbelief" i tell her.

we continue our conversation, both of us looking for dresses online at the same time while on the call.

i also make sure to text in the family groupchat to let them know of the wedding and when it's happening.

turns out, i'm home alone and i didn't even know it so i made plans with wonyoung for the afternoon.

since the both of us are excited about the wedding, we're gonna go shopping for wedding gifts.

"i think i'll get them cute matching mugs, do you think they'll like that?" wonyoung ponders as we walk through the mall.