final chapter; afterwards

y/n pov

it feels like family summer vacation has taken on a whole different meaning now.

school literally starts in less than a month again but at least my dad kept his promise to have a vacation together. though... to apologize for delaying it, he told us we could bring our friends if we wanted to.

of course, everyone agreed and that's how he ended up renting like half a resort just for us.

the catch was that we would go over in a cruise to where we would spend a week at the aforementioned resort.

how cool is that?

"i can't believe you're only taking one pair of pajamas" jay shakes his head at niki's previous comment.

we were all huddled together in my living room.

"are we gonna eat before we go?" sunoo asks out loud.

our parents are going too, they're just in the kitchen that's by the living room.

"if you want to, there's some stuff here i could cook up real quick" uncle seungkwan replies to him to which some of get up to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"what time do we leave?" i direct the question to my dad who's beside me.

"in about an hour and a half" he checks his watch.

"how many of us are going?" sunghoon asks curiously.

"it's about 42 of us i think" uncle jun says and our jaws drop.

geez, i hope we all fit where we're supposed to go.

"that's a lot" jungwon says.

"we'll all fit, don't worry" my dad says.

uncle seungkwan finished cooking for us some light breakfast and we began to eat before we had to leave.

about 30 minutes into the drive, we were finally close to where the cruise is at.

i'm a bit anxious since we'll be in a big boat cruising through the water, but at least i'm living this experience alongside my friends and family.

"i'm kinda nervous, i've never even been on a boat before" heeseung tells me.

"really? not even a small one?" i say shocked.

"nope, will you hold my hand if i get scared?" he pouts playfully.

"i'm also a little anxious about being on the water" i chuckle nervously.

"then, we have each other. oh, and the guys too of course" he smiles cheekily.

"yeah" i smile back.

~~~

"this is so cool! what if i fall down?" niki strikes up after we get on the cruise.

"just don't fall" heeseung says back to which niki rolls his eyes.

"where are our rooms?" jungwon asks.

"good question" jay frowns.

"let's go look" i say before leading the way to where the rooms are located.

before we even enter the enclosed area, we hear screaming and water splashing from behind us. i turn to see haruto and his friends laughing and some that looked like they have been thrown in the pool that was situated right at the front of the cruise.

and of course intak and his friends were recording the whole thing.

there might be more chaos than i thought...