Chapter 8

!!WARNING!!
This chapter contains the most amount of gore that has been seen in the book so far. Please read with caution. There will be another warning before it happens as well.

"As of now... I'm really not completely sure, Kyle. I'm still in shock over everything that is going on, and who you really are..." Stan shakes his head, frowning deeply.

"...Please, only call me by the name Kyle. This is who I choose to be now, who I am destined to be. Do you understand that, Stan?" He tilts his head a little too over to the side, as if his neck were made of rubber.

"...I suppose so," Stan nods with a saddened frown.

"Here you are, yet to answer the question. It all begins to worry me. Please, open up your mouth and speak those words to me with the sweet voice of yours. A loathsome decline or a sweet expection. A lovely misconception. There are many more options for you to answer me with as well," He moves a bit closer to Stan. "But please, just speak the words to me. Hold me close. Push me away. Break me into pieces. Cause a fire so warm to break out within my heart, that I begin to melt. But please, do not neglect the question any more. Speak," He states the last word a little sternly.

"I get confused. Sometimes you feel so cold, bur when we share those precious, warm moments together... It's like the ice just melts away," Stan sighs as he looks towards the creature. "I think that you are cute, but you are also wearing Kyle as a disguise, you-" Stan becomes cut off once again.

"I am Kyle. I am Kyle. Kyle Broflovski. That is me," He speaks as he places his hands on both sides of Stan's face. "I am Kyle. Look me in the eyes, Stan. Tell me who I am," He says in an almost demanding tone.

"Um... You're Kyle. Your name is Kyle," Stan responds while letting out a deep sigh.

"That is correct. Thank you, Stan. I believe a reward is in order," He smiles sweetly a moment later.

"What could that possibly be?" Stan questioned, tilting his head.

"This," The curly haired boy smiles before leaning in and presses a quick kiss to Stan's lips before pulling away. His face is so full of genuine, human emotion. He laughs softly after kissing Stan, nothing but pure affection radiating in his eyes.

It causes Stan's heart to throb as he gazes towards the alternate.

"Wow....," He blushed, smiling to the creature. He seemed to have learned very quickly as to what the human customs were.

"Did you like it, Stan? I hope so. You made me feel butterflies in my stomach when you kissed me. I wanted to do the same for you," Kyle smiles lovingly, leaning up against Stan and starts to nudge his face into his neck.

Stan sighs and welcomes Kyle to cuddle closely to him, pulling him in close and rubs his back softly.

"Hey, Kyle...?" He smiles as he looks to the redheaded boy.

"Yes, Stan?" Kyle questions with a certain sweetness to his voice that Stan had not yet heard from the creature.

"I think I have the answer now," He nods his head with a smile.

"Really...? What is it?" Kyle smiles as he gazes towards the black haired boy.

"I think that I... Well," Stan seems to be blushing more by the minute, not quite finding the words to say.

"That's okay, Stan. Go ahead and take your time," He sounds almost exactly like the real Kyle when he speaks those words, something that sends a shiver down Stan's spine.

"I... I believe that I love you too, Kyle. I'm sorry if I have been a little cold to you. I'm just not quite used to this, I suppose," Stan laughs a bit nervously, turning his eyes away from the creature.

"...Those words that you speak are the ones that I have always longed to hear. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me, Stan. I appreciate it with all of my heart. I will take care of you, as you will take care of me," An almost purr-like sound starts emitting from the creature's throat, something that his species rarely ever did. They only did it when they felt content and at home.

"I'm really glad to have you by my side, Kyle. Come on, let's go home," Stan helps the redheaded boy to his feet, and the two nervously grab onto each other's hands as they begin to walk back to Stan's house.

Kyle seems extremely content as he walks beside Stan, before he suddenly stops in his tracks. His expression completely drops, and he looks almost fearful.

"Kyle...? What's going on?" Stan turned his head to the curly haired boy, concern in his eyes.

"Shh...!" Kyle puts a finger to his lips before pulling him behind a tree. "I hear other lifeforms here, Stan. I am worried. What if they look at me and cause me unnecessary violence?" He asks with a worried look in his eyes.

"...I'll go check it out. You stay here, babe," Stan presses a brief kiss to Kyle's forehead before rising up from the bush, checking around the area to see if anyone was nearby.

"If it wasn't anyone but the stupid, wimpy Stan Marsh!" Cartman laughs, holding a baseball bat within his hands. "You want to try and fight me, Stan? I'll kick your ass!" He says with a cocky smirk on his lips.

"I don't want to deal with you right now, fatass!" Stan gives an annoyed sigh, pressing his fingers to his nose and pinches it. This was something Stan always did when he was annoyed.

"Oh? Come fight me, dumbass!" He pushes Stan backwards, the boy falling into a tree.

!!GORE WARNING!!

"Ow...!" Stan cries out, the air getting knocked out of him from the impact.

Suddenly, a different version of Kyle emerges from the bushes. He is about as tall of half of the tree, and his arms are so long (yet skinny), they are touching the floor. His hands are almost clawlike, every finger sharp enough to cut through anything like soft butter. But his face was the most horrifying part about him.

He had one singular eye, the endless void, as Stan had named him. He had a smile so large it crossed over from the left ro right side of his face, and he had sharp teeth that were not pleasant looking what so ever.

Before Cartman can even comprehend it, the creature stabs a hole through his stomach as if it were nothing, and rips his head off with his free hand.

A loud and corrupted scream emits from Cartman's throat, and Stan watched in complete shock.

After his body had dropped, Stan was left looking at the bloodied creature that he had fallen in love with.