Chapter 19- ₣₳₮₳Ⱡ ɆⱤⱤØⱤ

A million horrified cries and shrieks left the throats of those whom mankind had yet to discover.

They stared at it in horror, millions of widened eyes displeased by the sight of what had been born upon their planet.

The entities growled and hissed, deep groans escaping their throats as they turned and looked at each other, blinking rapidly to express their burning hatred.

"...ʜɒʜ ɘb ɿɒǫ uƚ ʜɒ ʜǫuo ɘꙄ..." Many of them whispered to each other, their large and vein filled eyes staring down at what they had deemed to be a horrific beast.

And there sat the mother on the cold ground, her eyes burning with fury at the betrayal that she had felt.

She was perfect. The universe had spent hundreds of hours on her, and she was perfect. She had a personality, and secretly even developed human-like feelings. She was the best of their kind in existence, their queen, if you will. When she would disguise herself as a human and come down to earth, she would tell the humans that her name was Iris, due to the beautiful color of her millions of eyes placed on her body in her true form.

The creatures continued to growl and scoff, inching nearer and nearer to her.

She felt an instinct come over her, grabbing her newborn child and held him close to her body. She hid him with all eight of her arms and brought herself to her feet, running away from the kingdom who once loved her all so dearly.

And with that, they began to chase her. She ran and ran, as fast and swift as her multiple legs could take her.

Her child let out a broken scream, sounding nothing like the others who surrounded him.

"ᎦᎥᏗᎶᏂᏖ...!" She cried to her outcasted son, shushing him from making any more noise.

Her own subjects continued to chase and follow her, all letting her know how they felt. Her son was wratched and horrific. Something that nobody could have to feast their eyes upon. He was far from perfect. How could she have birthed something so disgusting, if she was perfect?

And for Iris knew what her job was as her son's mother. With sad winces and cries, she tried hiding behind one of their shelters and crawled beneath the ground for a moment, many of the subjects running forward.

She looked at the small child she held in her arms, loving and cherishing him for the final moments that she got to have with him.

And for the first and last time she could ever experience, she cradled him close and held him close to her rapidly beating heart, hoping that he could hear it.

He continued to cry, the first hour of his life already much too stressful for him.

She knew it wasn't good for his development. The others believed he wasn't even developed at all, but his mother loved her child from the few frail moments she got to spend with him.

She listened to the mob outside, a gasp escaping her throat.

She winced, knowing they wanted nothing more but to murder him.

The queen stared down at her child, millions of her eyes shaking as she grieved over him.

She was above her subjects, and she knew it. They would never understand how she felt.

And for once, she couldn't control her emotions.

She began to weep and cry as well, tears rolling out of her eyes as she nuzzled her head against his one last time.

She kissed his forehead, then sat him down in the shelter.

Once she sat him down, he reached all four of his arms out for her.

She winced and continued to cry, but knew she couldn't buy time for them any longer.

The queen ripped out a diamond-like pendant from her body, setting it down in his arms.

She knew he wouldn't understand what it meant, but she wanted her child to have a part of her with him as she knew what fate had in store for her.

"...I know they don't see you how I do. I love you, Fatal," She cried to her child, picking herself up to her feet. "Goodbye...," She closed off all entrances to the shelter, then crawled back beneath the ground and rose up.

The clan found her quickly.

She ran in the opposite direction of the shelter, wanting them to stray as far away from her son as they could. And before she could comprehend it, they surrounded her.

She let out the last cries and screams she could that night. The clan had murdered her.

And for the small child continued to cry and longed for his mother to cradle him close, left with nothing but the pendant that she had gifted him.

The clan strayed away from their queen's corpse, realizing she no longer held what they deemed a monstrosity. In a panic, they began searching for him.

And unfortunately, they did find him.

They wanted to rid of him as well, but they couldn't. Something was different about this child.

They all mumbled to each other that they were confused, and he stared at them with his widened eyes.

After one of them had sat its hand on his head, they became pixelated and faded out from existence.

The clan began to scream and strayed off from him. He had murdered somebody by just a singular touch.

The child was gifted emotions from his mother. He was confused as to why they no longer wanted to associate with him, yearning for nothing more but for someone to take him as their own.

But nobody did. He grew up alone. He raised himself.

He became a fully grown adult for his species once he reached about 3,000 years old, where he met his first love, EYX.

EYX accepted him for who he was. Even with all four of Error's arms, the long armed creature loved him with everything he held.

But the two fell apart. A nasty fight rose between them.

EYX moved to live on earth, and took over the body of a newly killed corpse, Kyle Broflovski.

He fell in love with no other than Stan Marsh, a young adult who had interest in Kyle.

This irritated Error to an extent he never knew he could reach.

To get EYX to know how much rage and betrayal he felt, he would have to end Stan and become him himself.

And that's what he wished to do.