Chapter 9

"K-Kyle... What did you just...?" Stan asks in a shaky tone, his eyes shot wide open as he stares at the bloodied sight ahead of him. He doesn't blink at all, not even one time.

"I told you that I would protect you from anything, Stan. Do you not remember that?" Kyle's body sounds like it almost cracks as his height grows shorter, and his arms reform to the length that they once were. His one eye splits into two emerald colored ones, and his hands shrink down to size as well and lose their claw-like features.

"No... I do. I guess I just wasn't expecting... That," Stan's legs start to tremble as he attempts to rise up from the ground, taking in a hard swallow as he tries to pull himself together.

"It was for the best, Stan. I could sense that he was far from a decent person. That man has committed many a crime. If he were to be sentenced, it would take him more years to make up for it in his life than he has on him. He would be sentenced to three federal death penalties, two life sentences, and 273 years in prison or jail," He explains to Stan, attempting to make him feel better.

"Wow... Okay," Stan nods his head, feeling better about it after hearing how many things Cartman has really done over the years. He stood beside Kyle and walked further into the forest with him.

"It is getting dark outside, don't you see?" Kyle questions, pointing a finger at the night sky. "Look how beautiful it is," He smiles big, excited to see it.

"Yeah... It really is. Um... Kyle," Stan frowns, turning his head towards the curly haired boy.

"Yes, Stan?" He says with a pleased expression, that same content noise emitting from his throat again.

"What was your life like... Before you came here?" Stan questions out of curiosity, sitting down on a fallen tree stump.

Kyle's purring-like noise stops instantly, and his expression warps from a smile into a frown in what feels like a matter of seconds.

"...Kyle, are you okay?" Stan asks, worried he upset the creature.

"It doesn't matter anymore, Stan. This is where I plan, where I want to spend the rest of my eternity. All three thousand years of my life, have I never felt a joy this great...," A soft smile comes upon Stan's face.

"Three thousand?!" The black haired boy's mouth drops. "How old even are you?!" He seems to be shocked over hearing that information.

"Well... I am equivalent to your age in my years. My kind lives much longer than humans ever could. One of us was very old. I believe he had been here since before Earth was even created. But...," Kyle's eyes drop, and he grimaces. "He was murdered... Our first king," Kyle cringes a bit upon thinking of it.

"But why?" The sapphire eyed boy questioned.

"Because our species is violent. Always taking advantage of their power, even if it means killing each other. Our old king was killed by one of his subjects who desired to take his power for his own. He is now the greatest and more powerful of us. He knows every single trick in the book and even more. He can manipulate reality as if it is nothing, just by the flick of his wrist," Kyle frowns, taking a seat beside Stan. "He is our king now. I fear he has grown bored of our universe, our home. He sent many of is down here to Earth so that we could destroy it. But now that I am here, I have taken notice of how beautiful it is. The last thing I want is to destroy it," The curly haired boy frowns deeply, watching as the moon rose from the sky. "He wishes for the entire planet to be destroyed. Every forest burnt. Every town broken down. Every body to be decayed. Every inch of the world to he stained in crimson blood...," He looks to Stan with an almost defeated look in his eyes.

"...Can't you stop him? You're strong too, aren't you?" Stan frowns, wrapping an arm around Kyle's shoulders to comfort him.

"No... I fear that I am nothing compared to the power that he possesses. I do not know when he will come here, but when he does, we may as well call it doomsday. I cannot save everybody. It is true some people certainly do deserve to die, but others, such as yourself... They most certainly deserve to have their hearts beating, their minds running forever. That is why I wish to protect you, Stan. From my king... I cannot stand him. He makes my stomach toss and turn at just the thought of him," The emerald eyed boy cringes as he leans up against Stan once more.

"...What is his name?" Stan questions with a frown. "That way, you do not have to call him your king anymore," The black haired boy suggests.

"Well... His name is .OMT. But when he comes to Earth, his name shall become Craig. He is so powerful that he does not have to take over a body to appear as a human. He has already made his own human appearance. He twists and turns his body to become one of you. I believe he has dark black hair with green eyes, and a blue shirt," Kyle sighs, grabbing onto both of Stan's hands. "I trust you enough to hold my true name close to your heart. Please, never let go of it," He shakes his head with a deep frown, as if afraid that a day would come where Stan would forget him.

"...I will keep it close to me forever. I promise you," Stan nods his head.

"Since I had taken over Kyle's body, I have all of his memories and feelings stored within myself. It has made me start to feel guilty...," His eyelids drop a little. "I would like to create a memorial together for the true Kyle. I will make him a gravestone and write his full name in my home language. That way, nobody has to take me away from you," The alternate explains.

"I wouldn't want to have it any other way. I love you, um... Kyle?" Stan blushes, scratching the side of his cheek.

The alternate forms a soft and content smile along his face. "You may call me EYX," He smiles, placing a hand near Stan's heart.

"Ah... I see. I love you, EYX," Stan then leans in to press a soft and loving kiss to the redhead's lips.

Kyle returns it to him, holding onto Stan's hands softly. The two walked home together after sharing the warm moment with one another.