Non-Canon

I have decided that the previous chapters have now been considered to be non canon as I am retconning the story. However, they will be moved into here instead as extra content. This first extra content chapter includes a crossover with my fanfic Don't Cry.

Orange County, New Jersey. 

The skies outside were like none that had ever been seen before. They looked to be full of smoke and pollution, a bright orange color surrounding the atmosphere. 

When did this happen? No one was able to answer that. 

Frightened, many people stepped outside of their houses and looked to the atmosphere surrounding them. 

Raven, and his husband, Kyley-B were apart of this crowd. 

The goth gasped as he looked closer to the world around him. Some of the streetlights had fallen over, shattered on the ground. 

Kyley stood beside him, grimacing. 

"Hey… What the hell is all of this about? The sky was clear as could be yesterday!" He said as he formed a bead of sweat. 

"I… I don't know," Raven shook his head, holding onto the top of his balcony. 

In only moments, screams pierced the air, chaos taking over the entire street. 

Cars crashed into each other in an attempt to escape as soon as possible. 

Many people were dragging along their most important belongings and running ahead as fast as they could. 

Raven felt his heartbeat spike up in fear, having never witnessed such a thing as this in his life. 

"Kyley… I know that you told me that New Jersey is crazy as shit, but I never thought that it'd get this bad! What the hell is going on?!" The goth shook his head, his chest rising and falling in fear as he took in panicked breathe. 

"I wish I could tell ya, babe!" The redhead hadn't a clue of what was going on. "But, what I can tell you, is that we need to get to safety!" He grasped onto Raven's wrist as he dragged him back into the house, quickly locking their front door and pushing a couch in front of it to barricade it. 

"Okay… Okay," Raven nodded his head slowly, taking in a heavy swallow. "I'll close the windows and try to block them the best I can. Could you work on the doors?" He grimaced, getting to work on shutting the blinds quickly. 

"Yeah, I'll go do that!" The Jersey man quickly ran and shut all of the doors he found, until his attention was caught by an emergency broadcasting on the television. 

He and the goth quickly made their way to the TV, sitting in front of it. 

It showed a panicked newswoman standing in front of a completely trashed building. She tried her best to look directly at the camera at all times, but her attention was turned away by the chaos multiple times. 

"This morning, we discovered multiple buildings to be completely destroyed. Glass shatters, broken floors, and torn up furniture seem to be prominent in near every public building. We have also found a large amount of deceased bodies in such buildings, many with a large claw-like scratch on their bodies," Her voice seems to be shaking as she attempts to stay professional. "I cannot believe that I am saying this, but I believe that there is… Some type of apocalypse going on," She explains. "We do not know the name of these creatures, but they seem to be 8-10 feet tall. They have long arms and large mouths. I don't know much about them, but they seem to be extremely violent. Get to safety immediately! They seem to want to-" Suddenly, the newswoman screams and the television turns to static.