Chapter 10

Please read this chapter with caution. It contains disturbing descriptions as well as ideas. Blood and gore is to be expected.

Tweek could not contain the extreme happiness he felt inside of him ever since had met his best friend, and now lover, Craig Tucker.

Craig had a certain smile to him that was charming and full of charisma. He was the only one that seemed to be able to calm Tweek down when he needed it.

Tweek wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead, having been working in his shed all day. The boy had recently gotten a job as an inventor due to his smarts, anyway. He smiled as he twisted the doorknob to his front door and entered his home, a wide smile on his face.

"I'm back from work!" He announced, the bright sun shining in through the windows.

Nothing but silence had greeted him today. Usually Craig's voice was heard with a warm welcome, but something seemed off today...

Tweek shook it off. Maybe he had gone out shopping to surprise Tweek with something. He wasn't going to jump to any bad conclusions quite yet. If it were a few months back, of course he would have been screaming his head off and had gone into a cold sweat.

But the black haired man's influence on Tweek had caused him to be much more calm and content. He had nothing to worry about for now.

He hummed as he began to start dinner for the night, cracking a few eggs into the pan and seasoned them with some salt and pepper.

He heard the front door open right after he had finished cooking a meal of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Breakfast for dinner was something Tweek enjoyed quite a bit, an excuse for him to drink coffee since his addiction had been cut down quite a bit.

Excitement filled his veins as he ran to the front door, opening it with a sweet and excited smile on his face.

"Hi honey!" He jumped into the taller man's arms and hugged onto him tightly.

"Hi, babe. Sorry that work took me a little longer than usual today. I already have planned something to make it up for you," The black haired man smiled, looking Tweek in his big, blue eyes.

"Huh? No, it's okay! You don't have to do anything, really," The spiky haired blonde shook his head.

"It's something that I would like to do, though. Come on," He intertwines his fingers with Tweek's, holding his hand.

"Okay... You're taking me somewhere, aren't you? Let's not make this too long. I just got done making dinner at home," Tweek smiled, walking beside the taller man as the chirping of crickets were heard. It was getting close to night time, the sun rays beating heat down on everything beneath it.

"Don't worry, honey. It'll be quick," Craig nod, pressing a quick kiss to the top of Tweek's head.

"Okay!" Tweek nodded in return with an excited smile.

Craig had taken him to an abandoned cave. Water was heard dripping from the ceiling inside. It seemed empty and devoid of any life. It was pitched black, and Tweek couldn't even see ten feet in front of him.

"Wow...," A bead of sweat formed upon Tweek's forehead. "I'm... I'm not sure if I want to go in here. I have a bad feeling about that," The blonde haired boy cringes a bit, hearing the water dripping from the top of the ceiling.

"I'm sure it'll be okay, Tweek. Stay here. I'll be right back," The black haired man waves before stepping away from both Tweek and the cave.

"Um... Okay?" Tweek questions, deciding to sit in front of the cave. He cannot help but to feel paranoid as he feels a few shivers down his spine, though tries to cloud those thoughts away.

"Nothing is here... It's okay. It's all in my head. Nothing would ever hurt me," Tweek shakes his head, closing his eyes.

He felt as if another presence stood behind him for a second, his eyes widening as he jumped a bit.

"Agh...!" He took in a few deep breaths. He looks around for a bit, realizing that nothing was there. But he could have sworn he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Tweek decided to ignore this feeling for now. He took in a few deep breaths as the black haired man had taught him once before, and he closes his eyes while attempting to calm himself.

But when he had opened them... He was met with something he hadn't ever seen before.

His cerulean eyes widened in shock as he watched the sky above him.

Bright and sunny.

Painted with colors from the sunset.

A pitched black night.

All in a matter of seconds.

The sun rose and fell repeatedly, changing the appearance of the sky above him.

Tweek did not move as he took in a hard swallow, his eyes looking around desperately in horror.

"Craig...? Craig, where are you?!" He cried out, breathing in and out quickly, yet heavily. "T-Tell me that everything is going to be okay, please...!" He took in another hard swallow before it happened. 

A pair of arms had stretched out from the cave, dragging Tweek into it. The sky remained dark and lonesome. A piercing scream was heard from him, and he was forced into a deep stalagmite. The water surrounded his body, and he could barely see anything underneath. He had reached the bottom of it, his feet touching the sand beneath him.

He had no time to process that there was no air for him to breathe, the boy panicking under the water as he tried to comprehend everything that was surrounding him.

His elbow had bumped into something. Something human, for sure.

He thought of it as a glimpse of hope in trying times.

Because Craig had gotten Tweek into the habit of thinking positively, he turned around with a smile on his face.

What he saw warped his expression into one of horror quickly.

It was a decapitated head. His head.

It looked just like him, the facial features were all correct. The eyes were carved out and the mouth was frowning.

Tweek screamed as he began swimming as quickly as he could away from it, looking around for anything that could help him.

Within the water was a smaller cave, one that Tweek swam to and took in the breath of a remaining air bubble. There were a few others around, but he thought of saving them for when he needed them the most.

This would have to do for now, he thought. It was all that he had. He didn't want to stay there because he knew it would bring him his demise.

So Tweek left the cave and swam further out, looking for something that could prevent him from drowning.

A finger had tapped him on the shoulder. He dreadfully turned around. 

He was met with deep, black eyes, a singular light glowing within them. Tweek screamed once more, realizing who this was.

It looked like Craig. Same black hair, same clothes. But his skin was pale and his smile had become warped.

Tweek swam away as quickly as he could, but it was, to no avail as a brick wall had dropped in front of him, cutting off any passage for him to escape.

He didn't have any breath left as he slammed his fist against the wall, fighting for his life.

Craig stood there with the same smile on his face, not giving into Tweek's cries.

Tweek's screamed as loudly as he could, hoping somebody could hear him.

But nobody did.

His vision had become clouded and everything had faded to black.

Tweek's lungs were full of water.

His body went limp, devoid of life.

He had drowned. He died. His happiness wasn't real. Nothing he gained from him was ever real expect despair and death.