Chapter 20

"Tell me... Is it such a sin for me to take back what is mine?" Fatal Error smirked as he gazed towards Eye. "I want my revenge, and I will take it!" He grabs Stan by his coat, the much shorter male not having much of a say in it.

"No...!" The one eyed creature lets out an angered scream, running towards Fatal Error quickly while his long, twisted arms had dragged behind him.

"EYX...!" Stan reaches out for him, the black haired boy's eyes widen before both he and Fatal Error had disappeared within moments.

It felt like a shock to EYX to see Stan and Fatal disappear with each other, knowing that he couldn't tear through time and space quite like Fatal could.

The alternate instead stood there, his one eyeball wide and his entire body not moving an inch.

Surrounding him were pedestrians screaming at the alternate and pointing at him. Some of them even brought their guns out and tried to shoot him.

But EYX did not care. He felt nothing but pure rage.

Within moments, he let out quite literally an ear piercing scream, rupturing the eardrums of those around him.

His wide smile turned into a frown, and he looked about as feral as he ever has.

He hadn't any idea where Fatal had taken Stan and was more than frustrated that he couldn't get to him.

He was by himself now, and though powerful, he didn't feel that he was as power as Fatal or King Xeno.

He cared not if those near him had bleeding eardrums and were covering their ears, screaming at him and sobbing at the sight of the alien species.

He hadn't any time to waste. He didn't know what he was doing, but he felt as if he had to move.

And he did.

He continued to walk forward and forward, not blinking one time.

In this moment, he was thinking about everything that he has heard anyone say about him.

He knows they want the real Kyle. He knows of the insults that they call him, and that he won't ever be the real Kyle. He knows that some are even scared of him.

But that doesn't bother him. He's not trying to be human. All he wants to be is someone that is important to Stan, he cares not of what others think of him.

Just as he continued to walk forward, a soft voice called out to him.

"Excuse me...?" The voice called up to him.

"...Yes?" Eye sighed, really not wanting to converse with anyone at the moment. He just wanted to be alone and continue to try and search for Stan.

When Eye gazed over the figure, he looked much smaller than him.

!!GORE WARNING!!

He had messy blonde hair, and his eyeballs were missing. All that was left was a hollow void and some dried blood stuck on his face. His skin beneath his arms was torn off, revealing just what remained beneath it. He had a large cut that started from the center of his chest and went all the way down to his stomach. Some of his ribs were peaking out through his shirt, and it sure wasn't the most flattering thing to look at.

EYX hadn't any idea of who this was or how they were even still alive. He kneeled down towards the smaller figure, feeling intrigued as to who this may be.

"What do you want?" EYX questioned, examining him closely.

"I felt like you were distressed. I feel distressed too, and thought that we could maybe talk to each other about it or try to fix what's wrong," He frowned, tilting his head up towards the one eyed creature.

"Hm... Maybe that would be good for me," EYX sighed, tilting his head downwards. "What is your name?" He questioned.

"...My old name was Tweek Tweak, but I no longer want to be addressed like that anymore. Once my earthly body had finally died out, I was told that I would get a new name. The name that has been given to me is ERR," He explained, sitting beside the larger figure.

"ERR...," EYX thought about it and felt a little bit suspicious about the whole thing. How could somebody that was once human now be apart of his species? "So, you were once a human, but now you have become one of us?" He asks, curiosity flowing through his head.

"Yes," ERR nods his head. "I had a not so fun encounter with King Xeno, or who I thought was Craig...," He winces, thinking about it. "He revived me as many times as he wanted to just to kill me over and over again. I suppose he eventually got bored, and left me to die. After I had finally died one last time, I was revived. And I became this," He stares down at his body, examining it. "I would be lying if I told you that I couldn't see... Even though my eyes have been ripped out of my body, and my heart as well, I can still see and feel things. It's not quite like anything I have ever experienced before," He frowned. "I'm not sure if I will ever get used to it," He gave a defeated sigh.

"...You will get used to it. Trust me, in an apocalyptic world like this, you would much rather enjoy being one of us than one of them. My lover, a human, has been abducted by one of our strongest leaders and I fear that there is nothing that he can do about it. He does not have the abilities to survive like you and I. Well... At least I think. What kind of abilities do you have?" He questioned.

"I am really sorry, but I can't answer that question. I don't know if I have any abilities. If I do, I have to see any of them yet," ERR frowns, his expression deflating.

"...Hm. I suppose we can go on a journey together, then," EYX offers a smile. "Would you like to join the search, ERR?" Eye questions.

"I'd love to!" ERR responds with an excited grin.