Chapter 25

Mia its been hard since Nick left. Kaniyah cries every night I guess she misses her daddy , I try everything to get her to stop crying but nothing works.Drifting me out of my thoughts I hear Kaniyah screaming at the top of her lungs. I couldn't take it anymore so I called Chris . Hello he asked in his half sleep voice. Uh hey Chris sorry to wake you but Kaniyah keeps crying and I can't do anything about it I said signing. Okay I'll be over in 5 minutes he said. I sat on the couch and waited for him while Kaniyah was still crying.

5 minutes later
*knock knock* , I get up and ran to the door. All Chris had on was a wife beater and some basketball shorts. I had to admit he looked hella good Cassidy one lucky girl . I had dirty images of us doing things in my mind but I had to erase them cause she's my best friend. He walked past me and grabbed Kaniyah out of her baby bouncer and gently rock her across the floor while feeding her bottle. We sat down on the couch. Then an idea popped in my head so I went upstairs took all my clothes off panties and all. I put on a pink satin robe then went back down stairs. I slowly took Kaniyah out of his arms and took her back upstairs to her room. When I was walking down the steps I saw Chris opening the door ready to leave I quickly shut it and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the couch. I pushed him down on the couch and straddled him. I started tongue kissing him surprisingly he kissed back ! Then he pushed me off of him. Wait we can't do this I got a girl and child at home he said shaking his head. Your right I'm so sorry I said. Look I have to tell her about it sooner or later he said about to leave. I can't lose my best friend I said scared. Well she gonna find out he said leaving. I sat on the couch thinking about what just happened. I could barely sleep.

Next Day

Cassidy
Today we decided we wanted to take our kids to the park. So Chris and I got dressed then got the baby dressed. We then left to pick up Mia. When we arrived she came out with some short ass dress on carrying my niece. She opened the door and greeted us. Hey y'all look cute as usual she said , You look thotish as usual Chris said laughing. She flipped him the bird , No thank you Chris said shaking his head no . Nobody wanna fuck you anyways she said. Chris and I looked back at her , he pointed to me then the baby. Mia sat back looking dumb. How you feel now he asked her laughing Shut yo yellow ass up she said slapping him on his neck. Look I'm not bouta listen to y'all argue this whole time I said . We arrived at the park , Chris got the double stroller out and we put the two kids inside. All of us were having a good time laughing and enjoying ourselves then some girl bumped into Mia. Aye watch where the fuck you going Mia yelled Who you talking to Ole girl asked turning around the dude she was holding hands with turned also. It shocked me to see who it was.....

The nigga was NICK!!! I could see the hurt on Mia's face as she looked at him. Mia lunged on top of the girl and started beating her face in and banging her head against the concrete. I pulled her off the girl and she tried her best to break free from my grip. The girl was on the ground tryna get up but she still remained on the ground. What happened to always loving me and Kaniyah huh Nick? Best believe you will never see our daughter again she said all in his face . You can't take my daughter away from me he said shocked Watch me she said as she walked away. We decided to go ahead and go home. We stopped by Mia house so she could get Kaniyah and her some clothes. They were coming to our house. I cooked us some dinner but Mia didn't eat. I decided to talk to her since she was going through a rough time , Hey I said slightly smiling at her She put a small smile on her face but it quickly disappeared. How could he do this she asked on the verge of tears. You don't need him , you got us Mia your gonna be a great mother with or without him raise Kaniyah like you were raised I said tightly hugging her I do need him you just don't understand She said walking to her room slamming the door.

Update hope you enjoy tomorrow I'm going on summer break so I'll be updating soon.