Chapter 16

Travonte picture in the mm

Cassidy.

When we got upstairs and took me to a room. He locked the door. He grabbed me and started kissing me and grabbing my ass. Then he sucked on my neck leaving hickies. Then he pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra.

Chris

When I got back from the bathroom I didn't see Cassidy anywhere. I checked upstairs then I came to a room that was locked. I heard a familiar voice. It was Cassidy. Stop get off of me she cried. I kicked the door in and I found this fuckboy Travonte sucking on my girl titties. I punched him in his jaw twice. Then took a nearby lamp and smashed it on his head. I grabbed him by his shirt and started choking him. Okay Chris I think he had enough Cassidy says. I stopped choking him and left the room. I went and found Mia and Nick. Then we all left that party. The ride was silent I dropped Nick and Mia off then went to Cassidy house.

Cassidy

We pulled into the driveway and got out the car and went inside the house. He wasn't talking to me I could tell he was still mad af. Baby talk to me I begged him Not right now Cass I gotta collect my self he said softly. Look I know how it all got started I said. Okay then tell me every detail. Okay I was drinking my vodka then Travonte came up to me and said hey beautiful when can I hit I said never then he said ayye look ova there and he pointed to the door and I didn't see anybody then he laughed and said made you look I said I don't think that was funny I started feeling dizzy and started acting crazy then he grabbed my hand and he said let's go upstairs I asked what are we gonna do up there he said you'll see when we get up there. So he took me into a room and locked the door he grabbed me aggressivly and started kissing me and sucking on my neck. Then he took my shirt off and unkooked my bra and started sucking on my boobs that's when I tried to get up but he smacked me in my face hard. That's when I said get off of me and that's when you bust in and started beating his ass I said crying really hard thinking about the flashback. He held me and I cried in his chest. Its okay baby I'm not mad at you Chris said kissing my forehead. I love you he smiled I love you too then I drifted off to sleep in his chest.