Chapter 13

Cassidy.

  Since we had to go back to school tomarrow. I decided to have fun and gather all my friends together. So I called up Chris, Justin, Mia, and Nick. Chris came early so he helped me with the snacks and drinks. Then we heard the doorbell ring. In came Mia with her loud ass mouth. WASSUP MY NIGGAS she yelled. Always coming in loud Chris said. Nigga sthu she rolled her eyes. Then Nick came behind her. Hey Nick I said giving him a friendly hug. Wassup cuz Chris said dapping him up. Well I brought bottles Mia said handing me a black plastic bag. She bought Peach Chiroq and Strawberry Chrioq. I got the snacks out and put them on the living room table. Chris and Nick were playing 2k15. I sat down and then the doorbell rang. It was Justin and my sister. Hey little bro I said hugging him. Hey sissy I said as we shared a warm hug. We all sat down and ate the snacks and played the X-box. Then in walked Kendell (stepbrother). We all mean mugged him as he walked by. Bitch ass nigga Mia mumbled. Stfu you thot Kendell barked back. Aye yo you ain't gone be talking to my fucking gurl like that Nick said angrily and getting into Kendall face. Nahh bae its cool let's stop before he RAPE me she said holding Nick back. They sat back down and collected themselves. I took a seat on Chris lap and started whispering dirty things in his ear. You look so sexy baby I whispered. He started smiling. We just chilled the whole afternoon until Mia had to go home cause her Aunt was tripping. So it was just Me, Chris, Justin, and Christie.

Chris

When everybody left Cassidy and I were by ourselves. Baby I can't wait till graduation day when we walk across that stage happy Cassidy said stradling me. I cant wait to graduate with my baby I said pecking her lips. Awww that's so sweet. Cassidy I love you so very much baby, I want you to have my kids and I wanna have a family with you the most important thing I want to spend the rest of my life with you and marry you I said truthfully. Her eyes were watering and she started crying. I love you too Chris and dont worry we're gonna have kids together she said laying on my chest. I felt her wet tears on my shirt. Chris I wish my mother was still alive so I can make her proud and she can see me walk across that stage she said crying harder. Baby she is proud she's watching you from up above and when you walk across she'll say my baby made it I said looking down at her. She smiled and I wiped her tears away. And she was still sniffling on my chest. Soon she fell asleep in my arms.