Chapter 23

Cassidy
I woke up , took a shower , & got dressed. Today was the day I would be discharged from the hospital I can't wait until we take him home . It's been hard , getting up in the middle of the night feeding him and changing his diapers . But it's for mommy's little man . Chris would be here to pick me up at any minute so I got Cj up and dressed him in one of the outfits I bought him & put his shoes on. He looked so cute so I took a photo and posted it . I put as the caption My little man💕. Chris walked into the room a few minutes later . Hey baby he said as he leaned down and kissed my lips. Hey babe I said. He picked up Cj and kissed his forehead wassup daddy's little dude.he smiled . He handed me Cj and I put him in his carseat Chris grabbed the bags and we made our way to the car. I asked him could we stop to get something to eat since I didn't have to watch what I eat anymore. Welcome to Chicka Fila may I take your order . Yes may I have a chicken sandwich with some waffle fries and some vanilla ice cream please I said. Will that complete your order she asked . Yes I responded . $5.67 at the second window please . We pulled to the window and the cashier was eyeing Chris hard so I grabbed his face and tongued him down and gave her something to look at . She rolled her eyes and I smirked bitch betta keep her eyes off of what's mines . She handed Chris my food along with a small piece of paper . I grabbed the paper and it was her number I ripped that shit up and threw it in her face . Bitch wtf is wrong with you she said . Look bitch I suggest you keep that number cause he don't need whatever you got ( btw I was in the backseat) he obviously got a baby with me if you can see I said as a pointed to my baby sleeping . She was on hush mode I started laughing . Chris said thank you and we pulled off. Baby dang why you gotta do her like that Chris laughed. Aye she gave you her number and I gave her a reason not to. That's why you my babygirl he said pecking me . We arrived home 5 minutes later . I took the carseat & Chris got the bags. I unstrapped Cj out of his carseat & laid his baby blanket down & I put him on the couch pillows surrounded him so he wouldn't fall off the couch . I went to the kitchen table and ate my food. Later I climbed in the bed along with Cj and Chris , Cj was in the middle wide awake. Chris picked him up and started playing with his tiny fingers. He slowly fell asleep . Baby you know I love you right he asked me I love you too I smiled. If we didn't have a baby together where do you think we would be He asked Right here having a baby doesn't change things between us it just makes us parents and more responsible I explained. You right He agreed. He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep. I had a dream it was about my mother she was talking to me . Hi baby I miss you so much My son-in-law treating you right? Anyways my grandson is beautiful I wish I was there to see his birth . I love you and your family very much always and forever . I love you too Mom I said but she had already disappeared. Times like this makes me miss my mother so much I think about her all the time. My son was a gift from her I love him soo much he's my heart and soul. I would die for my baby idc. Him and Chris are my life I love both of them I wouldnt know what to do without them. I could never lose them.

I ran out of ideas I really didnt know what to write about I tried tho hope you enjoy it !😊