Chapter 19

Cassidy

When I woke up the next morning I had a horrible headache. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:30. I got out the bed 3 minutes and took a shower. Went to the closet and grabbed a White V-neck shirt with my white emoji joggers then I put on my Legend Blues and put my hair into a high ponytail and added a blue bandana. Chris said he was picking me up in five minutes so I didn't have time to eat. Few seconds later a car horn beeped so I grabbed my purse and my IPhone. I opened the door to his car and got inside. Hey he greeted kissing me. Hey I responsed back. Listen you know how your phone is all shattered and raggedy n shit he said laughing Shut up this my baby I said defending my phone. Well that's not gonna be for long. Why? Just then we pulled up to NTelos. We walked in and Chris said Pick your phone baby. I was beyond happy so I walked around and I picked the gold iPhone 6 plus. We went to the front desk and let them transfer my data and pictures into my new phone. After they were done we left and went to a case store. I picked out the black Chanel perfume case and a half watermelon case. Chris paid for it and left. Thank you for the new phone baby I said hugging Chris. Anything for you baby where you wanna eat at thoe he asked. Ugh I want Chipotle I said Ard he said pulling into the restaurant. We went inside and got our food to go and left. We stopped by Mia and Nick apartment complex (yes they bought a house together). We walked inside and greeted Mia and Nick. Then Chris and Nick went into Nick's game room. I ate while Mia was talking to me. Cassidy can I tell you something she asked Yeah go ahead I said. Well I'm p-pregnant she said scared. Omg Congratulations Mia I said hugging her. She started smiling. Well have you told Nick I asked. No because Idk what he might say she said signing. Well you have to tell him sometime I said Fine she said giving up. Nick come here baby she yelled. Just then him and Chris came out the room. Listen baby I gotta tell you something she said patting the spot beside her. What is it he asked curiouly. Well your going to be a father she said. YOU LYING RIGHT he asked. She shook her head no. YES IM GOING TO BE A DADDY he yelled picking me up and swinging her around. Congratulations bro Chris said giving him a manly hug.Cassidy we should have some kids one day Chris said kissing my forehead. Yeah maybe one day I smiled thinking about having kids.

Well Mia pregnant and Chris want kids. Aye I might stop writing this book because its getting no votes or comments. I'm starting to think that this book is bad.