Chapter 5

Angelo

     I pulled Cassidy back in the car by her arm softly. When our noses were almost touching I went in for a kiss. The kiss was passionate I felt a spark flying. Goodnight she said blushing Goodnight I said happily. I finally kissed the girl I liked. Maybe when we go on a few more dates maybe I'll ask her to be my girl. I finally came home my mom was up. Hey honey how was your date and why are you smiling she asked curiouly The date was great mom we had a good time and me and her kissed mom I felt something in the kiss like a spark or something I said blushing. Aww my son gotta crush well if you know what's best ask her to be your gf when the time is right ok she advised me Yeah that will work and that's what I was thinking I said reasoning with her well baby go to bed cause you got school in the morning she said pointing upstairs Okay momma goodnight love you I said kissing her cheek Love you too baby she said smiling. I laid in bed thinking about that kiss.

Cassidy

   I laid in bed after Kendall finished with me. I wanna tell someone but I'm scared. As I was laying in bed I thought about that kiss me and Angelo shared.I actually felt something in the kiss. Maybe tomarrow I'll tell Angelo how I feel about him maybe he'll feel the same maybe he wont. But I finally fell asleep.

  Morning  

Angelo

     I woke up on time and did my hygiene. I put on my Gray Jordan Shirt And Gym Shorts. Then my wolf grays 5. I picked my fade then left home.  I stopped by Mickey D and got hot cakes and eggs. Then I was omw to school.

Cassidy

   When I woke up this morning I took a shower lotioned down. Then I put on a blue and purple crop top then my white overalls and my grape 5s. I put on purple baby lips and eyeliner. Then put my hair in a bun and my gold chunky chain and bracelet. I put a pop tart in the oven then left for school.

*School*

Angelo

     When I finally arrived at school I saw Cassidy on her phone. I killed the engine and walked up to her. Hey Cassidy I said smiling Hey she said blushing. Thanks for the date lastnight I loved it very much she said No problem I said hugging her Listen that kiss was... a a mazing she stuttered I know I actually felt a spark in it I said smiling Listen do you wanna be my girl I asked afraid of what she going to say Angelo I don't think its the right time maybe after a few more dates maybe she asked I completly understand sorry I  said . Its fine well we better get to class she said closing her locker.Oh yeah ok come on I said . We walked into before the bell rang.

Cassidy

    I couldn't believe Angelo asked me out. The time just wasn't right yet. Maybe after a few dates we will give it a try. In class I felt his eyes on me. But I didn't turn around I decided to check my twitter. I got a few mentions about my post. I was so busy on my phone I didn't know the teacher was coming. Ms.Smith may I please have your phone she asked mad. I sighed You will get it back at the end of class she said putting it in her desk. I just listened to the rest of the lesson.

Mia

   Finally a bish got a pov. But I was in PE when these ratchet bitches keep giving me stank looks and shit. So I decided to go over there to see what was wrong. Excuse me do we have a problem I asked rolling my eyes. Yeah bitch you know excalty what's wrong she stole my man from me hoe she said flipping her cheap ass weave. Well bitch he didn't want yo fish smellin stiff weave having ass anyways hoe I said getting in her face.She pushed me. (At that moment that bitch knew she fucked up). I Sharkeisha that hoe down on the floor grabbed her weave wrapped it around my hand and start going ham. Punching her over and over in her eye and jaw. She start crying and yelling Stop stop get tf off me bitch she said trying to grab my hand the pe teacher grabbed me by my arm tight and pulled me off another girl held me back while she looked at that thot. FUCK YOU BITCH I yelled mad as fuck. My boyfriend came over there and calmed me down. Bae she just jealous she wished she had me but she don't you do don't let them bitches fuck witchu he advised. I know baby but she messing with the wrong one thoe I said glaring at her. I know but I love you not her he said as he kissed my lips. I kissed back and said I love you too baby. He smiled I gotta go back to my gym class now. okay text me later. Ok. Oh let me introduce myself. My name is Mia Barksdale. I'm lighskinned. Plump lips. Big booty. And a D-cup bust. I got a boyfriend named Nick. I love him and we've been together since 9th grade. I'm also about to graduate.

Nick

   I went over there so Mia won't kill the bitch. Her name was Lexi she was a old ex that couldn't let go. But her head game strong don't believe me ask the other niggas. But she still love me I don't love her I love Mia always and forever. Bruh I saw your girl beat the shit outta Lexi the thot My nigga Mike said. Well she don't play I said smiling thinking about my baby. Oh I'm Nick Brandon. Curly hair. Brownskinned. Six pack. I got a beautiful girlfriend her name is Mia of course. And I play basketball.

Cristie

   Well y'all haven't heard from me in a while. But I really like Justin he nice,sweet,and cute. I'm scared to tell him though because idk if he feels the same way. Maybe I'll send it through text,maybe a note, or maybe in person. I think I'm gonna go with the thord choice. So after class I saw him at his locker. Justin I have to tell you something I said nervously. ok he said. Well I have a crush on you and I wanted to know if you feel the same way I said smiling I'm glad you said something because I do I feel the same he said smiling oh great I'm glad too I said letting out a sigh of relief. Wanna go out to eat Saturday he asked. Sure I would love to I said smiling. Okay pick you up at 9:00 he said okay cool see you later I said walking to the last block of the day. Since today is Thursday I'll have enough time to shop for an outfit to wear